• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the best time for Trading?

Hello all my friends. I am a new member of this community and also a newbie in forex trading. I want to learn more about forex trading. Today i want know that what is the best time for trading, because i am getting some problems when i trade. My country time is GMT+6. I always try to trade at night. But i observe that market moves really slow. Please give a suggestion.

Last edited:

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
[MENTION=3658]ashik4u[/MENTION]:

What is your favorite trading pair?

If you trade pair with USD then follow New York section, there will have more liquid so the market will move faster, more chance to make money for you.

Recommended trading time that is when there have 2 markets overlapped.

Right now since I settle down. I finally find way to make good living in forex without fearing that I will going to get MC. I have a strategy that is good what ever time is it. My strategy is long term and I only update it twice or three times a day. Depends if I'm too eager to trade. And that means for me all the time is the best time to trade.

in my country an excellent time to start forex trading about 8 pm, because at that time the price action in the forex trading is very volatile at all with the naked eye so that we can know where the direction of movement of the running.

in my country an excellent time to start forex trading about 8 pm, because at that time the price action in the forex trading is very volatile at all with the naked eye so that we can know where the direction of movement of the running.

Its all depend on the currency pair you chose to trade and not the time really almost all the pair has their best time to trade for example thge GBP/USD is best traded at 7pm nigerian time.

GBP / USD and EUR / USD is currently experiencing the movement of the price action very quickly so that we can apply a short-term strategy that can take us a profit quickly, but we must also be alert to the resilience of capital that we have because of the dollar as this can reach the highest point that it needed a strong price resistance

Well I still think that the best time to trade in any forex currency market is to check the pair and possibly you will fine out that each and every pair has their time which it can be traded.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I still think that the best time to trade in any forex currency market is to check the pair and possibly you will fine out that each and every pair has their time which it can be traded.

Best time for trading is always be determined by our own strategy. If you do scalping then you will have much lower time frame than if you do long term trading. For example right now I do scalping and I make sure that my position get hit every hour. If my position does not get a hit I shift to hedging or averaging instead. In this way I chance my TP to much higher pips spread and hope that after a day or two I will get TP and earn and not get SL.

Right now since I settle down. I finally find way to make good living in forex without fearing that I will going to get MC. I have a strategy that is good what ever time is it. My strategy is long term and I only update it twice or three times a day. Depends if I'm too eager to trade. And that means for me all the time is the best time to trade.

Well that is a great thing really that you have found a great strategy to be trading in your daily trades.And that is what all the traders should be looking out for as well,they should try to read the market more and more and try to find a stable strategy for themselves too.

But a trader should always understand that there is no best time to trade in forex trading.In forex trade you have to understand the fact that if you have better ideas only then you are going to become able to gain otherwise gaining in forex trading market can prove to be a very hard work for you.

I think the time does not matters in trading, a good trader with good strategy can derive profit from trading at any time. So time doesn't matters at all in trading.

Hello all my friends. I am a new member of this community and also a newbie in forex trading. I want to learn more about forex trading. Today i want know that what is the best time for trading, because i am getting some problems when i trade. My country time is GMT+6. I always try to trade at night. But i observe that market moves really slow. Please give a suggestion.

my point of view the best time of trading london and new york session and best pair to used this time eurusd pair and earned huge and best money london and new york is best session for trading .

Its best if you trade with three major market. Tokyo, London, and Yew York. This three major market is the major mover of the world economy and so is the major currencies. And usually you can find some trend patterns since Tokyo is the first market to open unless theirs some chance of news usually its going to propel the price once the market in London open also.

I think if you have much money and you don't have any fear of losse and when the prices goes down then its best time to buy the shares in the market.

Know you pairs first. If you are trading eur/jpy then I guess you will going to give priority when the market open in Tokyo and in Europe right? Than in USA. Same thing when you are trading usd/jpy you will going to spend more time following market in Tokyo and in USA.

Talking about the best time to trade a trader should always be ready to trade when the market shows more volatility. Higher volatility will be easier to make profits with and thats why most of the traders will seek to trade while market is hot and thats increases the liquidity.

Its all rely on the forex couple you select to business and not enough time really almost all the couple has their best a chance to business for example the GBP/USD is best exchanged at 7pm Nigerian time.

all time and all day is best time to trading but its also rely on traders trading strategy or style. for day traders and scalper, maybe will choose london and new york session since those session is very volatile. while for long term traders maybe will not rely on trading session because they are not chase profit from volatile market but chase profit from major trend.

The best time for trading Forex is when the market is not either very volatile nor very dull. High volatility increases the risk of losing though it can also give us high profits. Dull market should be avoided because there is very low liquidity and movement in it. when there is low liquidity some brokers also increase their spreads.

if search less volatile market but still offering good profit opportunity, maybe traders could choose Tokyo session since this session not too volatile and more stable in direction. but for traders that search high volatility volume, trade in London and New York session is the best option.