• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is n. one mistake forex traders make?

Number one biggest mistake new trade do is they treat forex trading as a money machine. Open trade and make profit. They think it is the easiest job in the world. But in reality you need profound understanding of the market. My advice to new trader is gain necessary knowledge and skills.
You are absolutely right, trading is not any easy task ever. Actually, the reality is different, here no one can make 100% money here. So, new traders shouldn’t be rush.

Small investment isn’t a matter of fear but small knowledge is a matter. It’s not a big deal for you if you have small capital at hand because small capital is enough to start forex trading.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.
If we will start doing a lot of Practice into our trades the income we can get will also get Increased.

One common mistake forex traders make is over-leveraging their trades. This means they are using too much-borrowed capital to increase potential profits, which can also amplify losses. It's important for traders to learn from these mistakes and continually strive to improve their trading skills and knowledge.

I prefer trading in EURUSD and GBPUSD because I can trade here by using moderate leverage and using the low trading spread. These pairs help me carry a handsome amount of profit.

Educate yourself with the best education and adopt the best tactics of trading. There are several e-books available online by reading which traders can enhance their trading knowledge.

Majority of the traders have eagerness but don’t have passion. Passion is such a quality that drives a man ahead and it is true to the bone for a trader.

Mt4 and mt5 are widely used trading platforms.When your platform is infected with several technical errors, it will turn your trading into hell.

Yes, leverage and spread both are important in Forex. Big dreams don’t bring success but hard work does. Majority of us dream big but don’t have enough knowledge and confidence needed for better trading.

Through following this approach, you can make profit temporarily but it won’t give you any knowledge and so ultimately you have nothing.

You have to be intellectual enough to analyze the market as the market offers several technical points. Low spread should be accompanied by low leverage to stay risk free in Forex.