• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What happened to the good old days of commodity markets?

Okay i understand the commodities were traded primarily as an interaction between a producer and a supplier. But these days, it seems hard to believe that only Old McDonald is involved in corn, wheat, soy, and all those futures. So how do other individuals, primarily financial institutues, profit (or lose) from the commodity markets when all they're trading is something not very liquidable?

Okay i understand the commodities were traded primarily as an interaction between a producer and a supplier. But these days, it seems hard to believe that only Old McDonald is involved in corn, wheat, soy, and all those futures. So how do other individuals, primarily financial institutues, profit (or lose) from the commodity markets when all they're trading is something not very liquidable?

Till now I am with only Forex currencies! In addition, right now I’m working on almost 6 trading pairs; quite enough for me.

Old days were golden periods for commodity traders. Frequent opening and closing of trades works as an obstacle towards deriving profit from a trade. So, what I personally think is that traders should take rest after winning a trader and refresh their mindset for further market analysis.

Any form of effective education is good for traders. Newbie traders prefer buying paid courses at their first attempt but I am not in favor of this decision because easy internet availability has made it easier for us to strengthen our basics.

Traders fear to put their valuable fund into an unregulated broker. So, whenever selecting a broker, you should look for a secure broker.

To trade for full time, you have to leave other professions and start with regulated brokers. ECN brokers should get the highest level of priority.

Cautiousness in trading is highly essential and lacking of it will drive you towards failure. But lack of knowledge will bring no benefit even if a trader is cautious enough.

Make Forex market a reliable earning source for you. Forex can be profitable for you if you trade maintaining discipline.