• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you dislike most about your brokers

What do you dislike most about your brokers? For me, I dislike their sales department calling me all the time trying to tell me to deposit money. I mean I will do it if I have it or want to. I just don't want people to sell to me all the time. I dislike slow support from my broker sometimes or their websites have malfunctions. I also dislike those that have slow liquidation or little processors. I do not like non regulated brokers either. How about you?

I think that is simple, tell them to stop bugging you. I can remember doing same to a broker rep who called me trice in a week to deposit money and was even suggesting to me a minimum of $100> To me, you needn't remind me of what I should do, perhaps, after the first call, there wouldn't have been need for the subsequent ones.

I think that is simple, tell them to stop bugging you. I can remember doing same to a broker rep who called me trice in a week to deposit money and was even suggesting to me a minimum of $100> To me, you needn't remind me of what I should do, perhaps, after the first call, there wouldn't have been need for the subsequent ones.
I would like to tell them that but since I'm a little nicer I will not just tell them in their face. I will just block their phone number or not pick up the phone or hang up on them. These are nicer way to avoid them. That way they will think that I was not available rather than not interested. I mean I will deposit when I feel like it cause I have many brokers and they're not my only broker.

It's still a nice way to do so but here, neither mi ISP nor my phone has an option to blacklist a caller. Sometimes, I am not just comfortable rejecting or abandoning calls as I might not know when I will avoid a more important call. But in all, I think it is always the place some brokers get it wrong. Sending e-mails will do just that.

It's still a nice way to do so but here, neither mi ISP nor my phone has an option to blacklist a caller. Sometimes, I am not just comfortable rejecting or abandoning calls as I might not know when I will avoid a more important call. But in all, I think it is always the place some brokers get it wrong. Sending e-mails will do just that.

I think brokers kind of stalk all of their customers and to avoid being stalk, just use like a google voice number that is not forwarded to your phone but you can check the voicemail of it only so they don't spam you. I think I dislike brokers calling me all day and all night. I mean I'm from different time zone and they always call me like at 3am in the morning, you know how irritating that is. Also, give them like a spam email to so they don't try to spam you all the time. Lately, I've heard way too much spamming from your brokers. I dislike salesman but they have a job to do.

I think brokers kind of stalk all of their customers and to avoid being stalk, just use like a google voice number that is not forwarded to your phone but you can check the voicemail of it only so they don't spam you. I think I dislike brokers calling me all day and all night. I mean I'm from different time zone and they always call me like at 3am in the morning, you know how irritating that is. Also, give them like a spam email to so they don't try to spam you all the time. Lately, I've heard way too much spamming from your brokers. I dislike salesman but they have a job to do.
Sure, using such medium where you even have to send such calls as a voice mail to your e-mail inbox is such a right way. I would rather request a call back from a broker or call at a more convenient time than have them bug me especially when the issue of timezone and region comes in.

I also dislike that annoying feature of brokers calling every day. As well, while I enter live chat I expect to get answers to all my questions, but in many brokers live chat what I have got was just a link without an explanation.

Sure, using such medium where you even have to send such calls as a voice mail to your e-mail inbox is such a right way. I would rather request a call back from a broker or call at a more convenient time than have them bug me especially when the issue of timezone and region comes in.

Yes, I think a lot of them do not know where exactly do you live when they dial you up. they just have to call you but they will not take the time to find out what time it is where you live. I don't think they will look it up but they should. Calling your clients at three am daily will make them close their account with you. Now, they look like stalkers and not even a professional broker.

the broker which i am working with it the platform is very slow in making my orders specially in scalping and always the chart make offline or disconnect and also the long time to send your money after you make payment request

The only facility which my broker does not provide is the copy trade facility. It will be really helpful as I have some close contacts who are very much willing to copy my trade or place money in a PAMM account managed by me. Since both of them are not available, I am unable to take my plan to the next stage. Since my broker never delays withdrawal requests, I am not comfortable to shift my account else where. Other than the above mentioned issue, everything is perfect with my broker.

Since both of them are not available, I am unable to take my plan to the next stage. Since my broker never delays withdrawal requests, I am not comfortable to shift my account else where. Other than the above mentioned issue, everything is perfect with my broker.

Sometimes I feel Forex is more complex than the eyes can see. There are times I just feel there are those really effecting the movement in the market besides the usual news release, rates and stuff like that that influence. There are such rough times when it seems the market is working towards your favor and all of a sudden hook off.

the broker which i am working with it the platform is very slow in making my orders specially in scalping and always the chart make offline or disconnect and also the long time to send your money after you make payment request
Then change, there are a lot of broker that still accept scalping without much problem, maybe a big company like Oanda or FXDD could feed your hunger of order speed. As for me i still don't have any prolem with my current broker, even sometimes the load time is bad.

o don't dislike anything about my broker. If my broker is giving me a service which I don't like, I will change to another broker. I'm sure none of the brokers will like to be losing their customers by not giving them good service.

o don't dislike anything about my broker. If my broker is giving me a service which I don't like, I will change to another broker. I'm sure none of the brokers will like to be losing their customers by not giving them good service.

Actually, market maker brokers do so! But, transparent Forex brokers are very caring about their clients! So, traders need to stay with the transparent regulated Forex brokers and avoid all of the non-regulated brokers!

Actually, market maker brokers do so! But, transparent Forex brokers are very caring about their clients! So, traders need to stay with the transparent regulated Forex brokers and avoid all of the non-regulated brokers!

Good point; really non-regulated Forex brokers are dangerous to use! Even, I see maximum non-regulated stopped their trading service without any notice; really horrible.

Requotes and unstable spreads I hate the most. They are so irritating for trading. It will make you mad at the broker. Better to find a good one.

Most people get restless if they lose any trade. Out of this restlessness they take revenge trade. They want to recover it quickly. Most of the time revenge trades bring more loss. We need to remain calm and wait for opportunity.