• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

WallStreet Forex Robot 3.2 free

WallStreet Forex Robot is an absolutely legal product which does not harm brokers in any way, rather: any broker would be happy to see you trading large volumes with him using WallStreet Forex Robot.
Another great benefit of WallStreet Forex Robot is that it was designed especially for the most liquid, narrowest spread currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD and AUDUSD.
The spreads of these currency pairs are most steady, even with floating-spread brokers, which means that you can profit consistently without worrying that the best and potentially most profitable signals might fail to be followed-through through the broker deciding just then to widen your spread.
Despite the spreads in these three leading currency pairs are usually in the 1 to 3 pips range, WallStreet Forex Robot has an in-built HIGH SPREAD PROTECTION SYSTEM, which protects you from surprising losses at moments of very high market volatility.
Another unique feature about WallStreet Forex Robot is the built in BROKER PROTECTION SYSTEM. It is common knowledge that many Metatrader brokers trade against their clients and together with things like high spreads, offquote errors and slippage it has become very difficult for a trading robot to consistently make a profit. WallStreet Forex Robot has one of the best released broker protection systems.

• Can be used on up to 3 REAL LIVE accounts
  • Comes with MetaTrader5 (MQL5) version
  • Comes with lifetime support and free upgrades
  • Trades all accounts - Trades MICRO, mini, and standard accounts
  • Operates with 4 and 5 digits after the decimal point
  • Operates with any MT4/MT5 broker
  • ECN included Operates with any NFA regulated broker Comes with an advanced Money Management system Comes with 5 intelligent built-in protection system Is Very Stable and Secure

Download - https://rapidshare.com/files/436734724/Forex WallStreet Robot 3.2.rar

I can see that there is a mobile version of this trade but now I have not seen any function since I can not trade nor download the software here for now maybe I will re-check for this later

Thanks for the EA
Did you try it on real money account?
Can you please share real money performance of this EA?