• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Using Trading strategy

Trading strategy can be an action plan where a trader can get those directions which will allow him to achieve his trading objective according to his financial capacity and skills level. To employ plan in effective way a foreign currency exchange trader needs to ensure efficient use of money and effectual supervision of risk. Before using any trading strategy today a trader can use his demo account to test the strategy.

A trading strategy can be anything that can make your trade from start to end until it can get profit or sometime loss. Your strategy is your trading guide which help you to work here.

Thanks for sharing. It is great piece of information. The triangle chart patterns has been an old time strategy that is still very useful today if applied correctly.

Yes; chart patterns are useful; but we should use the market chart according to the context! Otherwise, we’ll lose our money because trading against the market trend is always risky.

I like the way Smash defined what trading strategy is. Hopefully every newbie will be able to understand this topic very well. Certainly, development of one good strategy will require significant time spend on market perfecting it, before it will be able to generate continuous profits

I like the way Smash defined what trading strategy is. Hopefully every newbie will be able to understand this topic very well. Certainly, development of one good strategy will require significant time spend on market perfecting it, before it will be able to generate continuous profits

Yes, he described very smartly! That’s the usefulness of Forex forum; best place to learn Forex (till now).

Trading strategy can be an action plan where a trader can get those directions which will allow him to achieve his trading objective according to his financial capacity and skills level. To employ plan in effective way a foreign currency exchange trader needs to ensure efficient use of money and effectual supervision of risk. Before using any trading strategy today a trader can use his demo account to test the strategy.

I see; many traders are using multiple trading strategies in their trading but personally I am playing with only the Price Action! This is my main weapon on trading! Even recreantly I have been applying this method for crypto trading pairs!

as a newcomer i was successful with BB in demo but when kicked off a live account , this approach not worked as like before , it was my experience about BB.

Frankly; I am not comfortable with multiple trading strategies! From the last 5 years I have been trading with only PA trading system & I have no plan to change it!

Very true, you must follow a single strategy for long term then if you required to change, you can change. But following many strategy at one time can be risk for many trades and money.

Very true, you must follow a single strategy for long term then if you required to change, you can change. But following many strategy at one time can be risk for many trades and money.

Well said; but how many trading strategies now you are working with?

In my opinion the best Forex entry strategies are the ones related to currency and pairs correlation with hedging positions, to balance/lower the risk.

I also think that it is important to have one trading strategy which have proven to be able to make profits, and to stick with this one strategy while trading. Market can be very tempting field of action so you need to be very careful not to overtrade

as a newcomer i was successful with BB in demo but when kicked off a live account , this approach not worked as like before , it was my experience about BB.

Yeah a full plans of trading is needed for successful trading. A trader should cleanly knows what he is doing. Most traders do not have idea what they are doing. Out of hope they open trades.

There are many types of trading strategies in the Forex market. Trading is a combination of technical and fundamental analysis. It is not possible to make a profit only through technical analysis, it has to be combined with fundamentals. If you use these two strategies together for analysis, the results will be much better.

Success in the forex market mainly depends on trading strategy. A good strategy can make you rich. So, Use the best trading strategy and make money from the forex market.

Sticking to the right trading approach is necessary for traders because it helps them ultimately. No matter you are a scalper of long-term trader.