• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

try to maintain discipline

If you don’t follow risk management strategy in your trading, your trading will descend into chaos. Maintaining risk management policy will help you minimize your trading risk all the time.

according to me, if you willing to avoid losses i think should avoid the trading , that is very clear cut issue , hope you guys got the answer.

Bring discipline in your trading so you can earn more on average. We see chaos in many traders’ trading just because they don’t maintain risk management in their trading.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal , really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

You have to work on your mistakes if you truly want to shine in trading. Reading e-books, watching video tutorials are the ways of strengthening your trading quality.

Bringing discipline in trading is the toughest job that a trader has to perform. It’s because the market uncertain and traders can’t cope up with this.

Many traders ask aboutr pips budgeting but it cannot be done in Forex. So, focus on market analysis because right market analysis can provide you with the best market forecast.

Beginners find Forex trading challenging as they have lack of trading knowledge initially. Most of the traders don’t devote themselves into trading that keeps them lag behind.

We can maintain consistent trading profit if we have trading discipline. A disciplined trader is very much cautious of properly setting Tp and Sl in trades.

Trading discipline is mostly missing in our trading and that’s why we are failing to carry the anticipated amount of profit. Use of TP and SL properly, using moderate lot size fall in the category of trading discipline.

Due to adverse market condition, sometimes it’s difficult to maintain trading rules and regulations but even then we should make sure that we can maintain trading discipline most of the time.

People always say earning profit in trading is the most challenging job for a trader but I always say that maintaining trading discipline is the most difficult job for a trader.

To be disciplined in trading, we need to have patience and knowledge. Because, having deficiency of knowledge leads a person to failing in the market.

Trading is impossible without a platform and that platform should be free of technical errors like slippage, requites and dealing desk. We find the lacking of a reliable broker in majority of the brokers.

There is a saying that discipline is missing means profit is missing. So, trying to develop trading discipline is the core thing for a trader because it keeps traders on the track.