• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

try to maintain discipline

Sometimes forex trader may unable to realize the profit due to lack of discipline and proper trading attitude that every trader needs to ensure here. Everyone needs to go through the level of obedience and hard work which will allow him to make necessary changes promptly whenever he needs to take actions with newer modes. But in the most challenging endeavors which a trader can desire is the stable earnings stream actually.

No doubt; discipline is the key! Making profit is not a big deal but being a disciplined Forex trader is the main challenge! Having a long term plan is effective in this case!

I fully agree with above. It is one of the basic requirements for every trader to be disciplined in execution of trading plan and strategy. Market moves are very tempting and it is quite easy to get distressed and start trading out of your plan. You need to be very careful and avoid these situations

I fully agree with above. It is one of the basic requirements for every trader to be disciplined in execution of trading plan and strategy. Market moves are very tempting and it is quite easy to get distressed and start trading out of your plan. You need to be very careful and avoid these situations

Thanks for your words! By the way, do you have any specific list on trading? I mean criteria on opening a new trade?

Trading is about discipline. To get accomplishment in trading you need to take after a few guidelines. Else you will wind up losing your well deserved cash. On the off chance that technique allow you to hold a losing position for quite a while, it is alright. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you hold a position for on the grounds that it is a losing trade, at that point you have to interruption and think profoundly.

Lioneld, can you practice mediation when market turns against you? I dont think so. I think that same is with any other trader, as emotions on Forex are high and you need to put a lot of effort in order to control them. For me, one of solutions is just to take a longer walk or go out for running

Meditation is not for only contorting your emotions when you are in a big loss! It’s for building a better brain! No doubt; this habit helps a lot!

right now education is available in on line and you are enough mature which is good for you. so, find best one and be knowledgeable trader.

Every trader must understand that in any situation of trading like loss or profit, they must focus on Discipline so that they can control their feelings and for next trade they can make good strategy.

The proper education is really important for the traders to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. generally many experience trader suggest Babypips as a best educational platforms which always ensures all important trading with essential terms and conditions. but according to me, I don’t think so.

I started making money only after following some rules.
I follow all the rules of money management and risk management. I start playing only with the goal of making money, and not with the aim of having fun. Any failure does not upset me. Twice a week I read Forex literature.

I started making money only after following some rules.
I follow all the rules of money management and risk management. I start playing only with the goal of making money, and not with the aim of having fun. Any failure does not upset me. Twice a week I read Forex literature.

Great! Nice to see your successful routine! I guess you mainly read the trading literature during the off days; isn’t?

Every trader in this market, first is surviving then he learn that how he has to set up the conditions and how he is going to manage it in future. According to it he create his plan and rules.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

The proper education is really important for the traders to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. generally many experience trader suggest Babypips as a best educational platforms which always ensures all important trading with essential terms and conditions. but according to me, I don’t think so.

Skills like that only comes with something like for example discipline, see my point here no matter what. I do not know what to do with that thing really. Do you ? I am devoting like few hours a day to be a good trader anyway. Do you ? If so - let me know.

there is no one who can deny the importance of demo, but the main problem when we see lots of difference between demo and live at the same time.

I will never think that as a trader, he should only check broker. If you are a trader then you must think on how you are going to deal with the risky market of Forex and manage your money here.

market moves according to its own style , but sometimes we traders fall a great trouble when it doesn't follow at any trend , in that time only stop loss can reduce the losing percentage.