• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Training learning

My friend starts free training in binary options trading. If you do not know where to start, it is a great opportunity to get acquainted with this topic. The guy will talk about his trading strategy. Training is absolutely free and detailed. To enroll, write to the bot t.me/BOTtraining_bot

before some years ago , demo was the first choice for newcomer, but time has changed right now , beginners kick off live trading instead of demo , but result not actually.

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

Some brokers do have not only something like that training of demo account but much more deeper things like for example any sort of demo trading for everyone else. And some sort of forexpedia for everyone where all things described basically.

For ensuring a flexible trading life we the traders have to make sure proper trading knowledge by learning, a reliable support from a credible trading broker , real money managing plan , risk management approach, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

as a newcomer , learning Forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these sources , yes Baby pips is almost popular website among trader to learn Forex on school tab section , but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice .

Loss is an inevitable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

as a newcomer for learning
you can go through the pre school level including a demo account , don't hurry please , learning is a continues process and need to patience more.

Yes; demo is the best way to start! In addition, traders shouldn’t have short term plan on learning; they should have long term plan since, Forex is too much challenging; there is no shortcut way indeed.

We loss for many reasons , one of the most common reason is immature trading plan or target , this approach always make us emotional and greedy , as a result we trade here at random and become loser . we it is more appropriate to make trading plan according to practical situations.

as a newcomer i was much profitable in demo account with my trading strategy , but when kick off a live account the same strategy didn't work as like before

In Fx trading the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we have to choose the regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.

as a newcomer , learning Forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these sources , yes Baby pips is almost popular website among trader to learn Forex on school tab section , but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice .