• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading forex is simple

Trading forex is simple but making steady profit is the troublesome part. For that you require phenomenal knowledge, abilities and experience. You can't hope to profit just by going into the market. You need to offer time to take in the art of trading.

I agree with you, profits only come to those, who tirelessly work for them. Hard work is an essential part of trading.

Nothing is simply available in Forex market, it requires adequate knowledge and skills to trade. One who is rich in experience may find easy and simple as compared to beginner.

Yes, but trading overall also requires from you several positive vibes to be persistent doing even that, not that many people really can get something like that absolutely. So do not even try with that completely and possibly. Thanks for that though.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.

demo is the best place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly , but generally we don't believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Actually, we have to make sure to take this bonus from only regulated broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonus which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

In my early session of live trading I also took my TP too early because of my lack of trading experience! By the way, now I don’t close my trade manually whatever the result it is! I know, 100% is not possible here; so I am always ready for my live trading result.

the result from school can be useless if there is no regular practice , so i always emphasis on practicing besides good learning approach.

According to me, till now it’s not easy because most of the online educations are primary knowledge. Only basic is not enough here! Till now new traders are struggling.

demo is the best place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly , but generally we don't believe the importance of this trading place at all.
That's right! The new traders are so over excited that they skip parts like learning, demo trading; which is why they pay for it later. These are really important steps to have good hold on forex trading and everyone should be serious about them.

And even that doesn't help sometimes, I know people who trade for years and still can't make any profits to that alltogether anyway entirely and clearly. So let's move on to other parts of your doings. For sure be prepared for that.

its a good suggestion you are talking about. appreciate. thanks. but in general Forex traders like to use leverage with no calculate, as a result fall a great trouble above all when market moves at random.

We can practice more in demo account if we feel nervous when trading. By using demo trading we can see the performance how our analysis and strategies works. It can congregate more confident which is very supportive to remove nervousness when making a trade.

The traders who are particularly newcomers always looking for a bonus to trade comfortably. According to me, we newcomers have to take any kinds of bonus from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

Forex is a legal issue , no way to avoid it , but the transaction deposit and withdrawal is the problem and some countries dont allow this kind of , as like India. but lots of trader right now there is.

Lacking of money management is a part of losing, I admit it. But not the foremost at all. The main issue is keeping emotions with lack of good trading knowledge.