• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

traders are receiving

Today’s traders are receiving many trading facilities. In fact with the development of technologies, forex has become a major earning platform where traders can get connected on a virtual platform. If any trader wants to earn money from home but wants to avoid strict regulations then he can easily choose forex. Being a decentralized market forex is ensuring effective profit generation when a trader can give assurance of appropriate employment of funds.

I am sure; the list will be longer in near future; yes I am talking about traders trading facility.

Of course; it will! Forex is such a standard business and traders are leaning smart life! You may notice; pro traders are making such a huge amount of money in trading.

Non-regulated Forex brokers are always dangerous to use! They basically block traders trading account when they make good amount of money! So, no way with a non regulated Forex broker.

Yes there are many facilities. But the whole mechanism was made in a way so that you need very good knowledge and understanding of the market to be profitable here.

To make money from this risky market, a trader should have proper trading knowledge and skills. Without any knowledge, No trader can survive in this risky market.

Yes, you are right, non-regulated brokers are detrimental to trading. So every trader should have an idea about broker deposit/withdrawal and spread.

Yes, you are right, Forex trading has come up with a lot of opportunities. A trader can make a lot of money from home. One can join the trading world through an internet connection and computer. And there are many sites online to gain trading knowledge from where you can learn through training.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

besides making profit there is only losses and fear. so we the traders have to make sure how to faces losses and control emotions. actually emotions is the foremost enemy in our life only not Forex trading all about life attitudes.

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,

if any newcomers dont use stop loss, of course he will fall a great loss , because without stop loss it looks a condition , a ship in an ocean without a rudder. so its your choice , take it or leave it.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice ,
but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

sometimes scalping causes huge trouble but overall i
ts really good and comfortable for the traders who above have low amounts.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.