• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

professional trader

I think professional trader is who have good psychology trading as well good money management and also have trading strategy to make better decisions in market , perhaps know the right time to make order in market.

Right, they might have good understanding and control over their thinking so that they can have profitable life of trading. They know how to react to loss and profit so that they can be a good trader.

Right, they might have good understanding and control over their thinking so that they can have profitable life of trading. They know how to react to loss and profit so that they can be a good trader.

Besides; they follow the rules of money management and risk management so sincerely! As a result; they don’t face MC!

Every trader in this market is having a set of rules, that they are following to be profitable. There is no magic way to make profit every time.

By the professional attitude a Forex trader can easily run a well- profitable and comfortable trading career. The professional trader Forex trader is someone who is much educated, disciplined and patience. With this attitude if you build your trading career success will surely come. I have the best support from my broker ForexOne in my long trading career. For overcoming all my trading weakness and problems they always help me.

Well; what’s your current position of live trading? Are you consistent enough or till now updating?

In my trading journey; I see only few pro traders and I see how much dedicated they are! They really maintain such a discipline life! Really inspiring!

beginners should
go through the pre school level and trade in a demo account, its very supportive

without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

Research on facts, current market trends, and other factors that affect the market. Base your decisions upon these data. This makes trading more systematic rather than making it seem more like gambling.

Professional traders maintain discipline in every case. They always work according to the plan. Emphasizes more on risk rewards and money management. They can make a lot of profit by trading with a long time target.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal , really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

Professional traders always focus on making profit from this market. Every new traders should make a good plan to become a professional traders.

Loss is an inevitable part of trading there is nobody who can avoid it completely; mostly loss occurs due to lack of exact money management plan as well non-skill trading knowledge. So, for avoiding loss we have to focus on there.

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,

Yes everyone newbie should practice and focus on learning. In forex without skills earning is not possible. No matter how long you are trading. Skills and experience is the key to success.

Money management and risk management must be maintained with a plan and discipline to do professional trading.
Problem is most traders do not want to manage their risk. They suffer from overconfidence. As a result they lose money again and again and very few learn the lesson.