• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

over trade should not healthy for you

Our expectation is to get the highest level of service from brokers. There are many brokers who allow traders with a handsome amount of welcome bonus that increase traders’ capital.

You have to consider the fact of reliability of a broker while looking out for a broker.I am saying it because many traders have become the victim of scamming and lost their capital.

We shouldn’t misuse this facility because a misuse of leverage can lead to balance crash-alike incident. Traders should use a minimum leverage to earn moderately.

Forex trading doesn’t work the way we think it. We have to develop a complete trading concept that helps us predict the market well.A good broker makes attaining trading success easier.

Well-performed indicators should be followed in order to get signals.Traders have to learn how to use these tools to analyze the market.

I never support copying others because it leaves traders with no experience. Through following this approach, you can make profit temporarily but it won’t give you any knowledge and so ultimately you have nothing.

Trading forex can be risky and it is important to approach it with caution. Over-trading, or trading too frequently, can lead to emotional and financial stress. It is important to have a well-defined trading plan and to stick to it, as well as to manage risk properly.

Taming excessive courage can be extremely crucial for a trader. Traders have to pass much time with the market to get rid of this fear. Along with earning knowledge, you should grow your confidence level.

Don’t get upset so quickly. Positive excitement instigates traders to grow trading knowledge but negative excitement stirs traders’ brain.

All trading pairs can be profitable for you if your analysis is right. But try to trade in low spread-consuming pairs. It’s a way of broker’s commissioning, meaning it is a commission taken by brokers.

Don’t over-trade unless you don’t have available opportunities. Over-trading will cause your equity to sink, which is definitely risky for you.

To win Forex, skill development is needed. To develop your skill, you need to read e-books, watch video tutorials, and practice on demo account.

I follow scalping strategy because I have other profession besides forex trading and through scalping I can gain quick profit on the market.

Over-trading creates pain for a trader and it leads the equity to go down gradually. If a trader can’t save his equity, he can’t maintain profit margin.