• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

On Demo Accounts of Forex Binary Options

A Binary option trade, also known as digital option is literally a type of trade option, where investors predict price fluctuation. There are only two types of binary options, namely cash or nothing and the asset or nothing binary option. The business involves different investment process, risks and payouts. The term binary option means that there are only two options, whereas the investor may either gain or loose. In the cash or nothing option, the investor may only gain cash when the option expires on the money side. When the prediction is incorrect, then the investor loses. It is therefore advisable for an investor to be sure of the potential outcome so as to minimize the chances of any loses. Binary options are also known as fixed return options and all or nothing option across the globe. These days it is possible for one to own a free or demo account, just in case they want to learn or sharpen their skills before trading with experts.

With a binary option demo trading account, one is able learn to conduct a risk free trade, as one does not have to trade in real cash. It is an experimental free account mostly preferred by green traders who want to learn how to conduct this trade. Most accounts that are absolutely free to sign up and start sharpening your trading skills before finally acquiring a real binary option account. Depending on how each one of them is operating, these free accounts can be classified into three categories. They are demo account after a deposit, demo account with time restriction and thirdly full demo account without any restriction.

The demo binary option account after a deposit, binary options brokers only give them out to learners, after a deposit is made. Mostly the amounts deposited are as little $100 to several hundred dollars which can be withdrawn anytime. This way the broker is assured that you can risk your money whenever you decide to have a real binary option account.

The second demo account is the demo account with time restriction. Here, your broker signs you up for a demo account for a restricted period of time. When this period of time elapses, your account will soon gets suspended. However no deposits are required and the account is unlimited. Learners get to sharpen their skills over the period of time they are allocated. Most of these accounts are found at found at Forex and CFD brokers. They are also meant for individual who doubt whether or not they will be in binary option business. After getting a feel of how this trade works, most traders may then choose whether or not to get a real account.

The last type of binary option demo account is the full demo without a deposit account. As its name simply suggest, no deposits are required here, and users can use them for as long as they please. They are slowly gaining popularity, and they are the best platform for anyone to kick-start a binary option trade.

There are several advantages associated with having a demo binary option account; to start with, it gives the learner the real interface of how a real binary option account looks like. All the information such as analysis, charts and raw data are available for the learner to use. Second off, they come with tutorials to help not only the learner but also the trader to learn on different areas they need to be well furnished in. Therefore they are not only suitable for amateurs but also gurus. Binary option demo accounts also help the user, in knowing good and bad risks without essentially taking such risks. This way they are able to make sober judgments before taking any risks in world binary option trade.

There are also several disadvantages of these demo accounts. For one, those accounts are not real and therefore they do not offer you a real life situation. This is because no real money is used thus one is not disciplined on how to take risks. They are known to offer false confidence, making one to take uninformed risks in real trade.

It is advisable though for one to start with a demo account before they go for actual binary option accounts. Also one needs to seek for advice from professionals so as to thrive in this trade.

I still not found a demo account for binary. I'm just wondering what broker sites do give binary demo account. I will also going to try to trade and hope to make some good income in here. Eventually I can become a successful forex trader if I learn how to trade binary also.

I don't even know there is a Demo for binary options. That could most likely lure more traders inti it, that is, if it's available. A lot of people express fear about trading in binary just for the fact that the rate of risk is simply much for most traders to handle and trade in it effectively. Personally, I even see it as close to gambling.

I don't know too if there is this thing in the binary type of trading. I don't know which of the broker that will be providing the demo type. Trading in the binary is hard for a trader to make money in it. The type of trading is risky and I'm sure it will be hard for a trader to predict the binary.

Without demo practice, it’s too dangerous. So, I practiced my demo for long time in CiTrades trading broker. That was totally free. So, I learned Options trading principle without any cost. After learning, I opened my live account with 150% deposit bonus. That bonus helped me to make more money. Actually, with no demo trading experience, surely you’ll lose your money. So, invest your time before invest your money.

Yes, few brokers are offering demo for limited days! Whatever, I seem it’s not proper way of trading! I am comfortable with Forex! Here, I can use multiple trading instruments properly as like a trader! Options trading looks like gambling.

By the way, I don't understand why forex brokers allow to trade on a demo just like that but BO brokers set some kind of limits on a demo.

I don’t think it’s useful; because most of the options brokers offer 15-30 days for demo practice! So, it’s quite impossible to learn trading by only 15-30 days practice.

Totally agree. Newbie trader should start we demo account. By the way 15-30 days may not enough. Find the broker who provide you unlimit demo account. Try on demo first unitl you gain profit on the account. Then think about real trading.

Totally agree. Newbie trader should start we demo account. By the way 15-30 days may not enough. Find the broker who provide you unlimit demo account. Try on demo first unitl you gain profit on the account. Then think about real trading.

Perfect; this kind of demo service is very much useful. But, it’s really unfortunate to see; a number of brokers are offering 3-6 months demo trading offer.

Trading BO is not at all easy job, hence previous practice is very important. This fact stresses the importance of using demo account without limitation. Hopefully brokers will take this fact in account and allow BO demo without time limit

Trading BO is not at all easy job, hence previous practice is very important. This fact stresses the importance of using demo account without limitation. Hopefully brokers will take this fact in account and allow BO demo without time limit

Mate I see, maximum Options brokers are scam; so that trading environment is not suitable to play with.

trading demo is good for all , but by and large above all beginners don't believe the importance of this trading place, in my trading career after passing a long time still i am using demo where i use all my trading strategies and analysis to see the performance how it works,

Whatever it is; demo or live! Try to avoid the Options trading at all! Because, this sector is not the area of trading! It’s for gambling!

Demo trading is just to know how the trading mechanism works. How to open and close a trade. How to use MT4 for trading. But the real learning begins when you start to trade with real money. Trading with real money involves emotions that cause most of the mistake. You can also use demo to test your trading strategy. A low probability strategy can give you profit if you have a strong trading mind set.

Nowadays; options trading is not much popular; I see crypto trading is making its own space! Nowadays, BTC trading is very much popular; and I am really impressed to see the volatility of BTCUSD trading pair.

binary options is a risky thing today so it doesn't really matters what does it mean anyway with whatever you want this happens. Can you please go on with something like that for that matter or so. I assume you will make something like that too, be cautious. It's risky now to go for binary.

binary options is a risky thing today so it doesn't really matters what does it mean anyway with whatever you want this happens. Can you please go on with something like that for that matter or so. I assume you will make something like that too, be cautious. It's risky now to go for binary.

Well I see, the total market cap of crypto market is gradually increasing. Besides, Forex brokers are adding crypto pairs regularly. This is why, I am very bullish on crypto trading! But I have no intention on Binary trading.

demo is the best place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. but we ignore it generally

sounds very good that you have done a demo account very well and right now feel that you can open a real account , its okay but when trading in a real account dont be emotional and greedy , trade in micro account and dont taker risk more than 1%. good luck