• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New to learning forex VPS

Hello all, I am new to learning forex trading; I am a little bit of knowledge about trading, nowadays I am learning about the Price action and the trendline and candlestick pattern, can any one please suggest me any good course about Forex Trading?

Thank you

Every after a period of time, traders have to evaluate thyself for further development by fixing the issues. Whenever you have a strategy, apply it first on the demo account and then judge its effectiveness

Hello all, I am new to learning forex trading; I am a little bit of knowledge about trading, nowadays I am learning about the Price action and the trendline and candlestick pattern, can any one please suggest me any good course about Forex Trading?

Thank you
It will take you a certain amount of time before you can start trading with the profits.

Forex trading is a game of patience; if you don’t have patience, you can’t reap quick gain on the market. Maintaining risk management policy will help you minimize your trading risk all the time.