• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mental strength

Yes mental strength is very important as forex trading is very important. Along with good knowledge and skills, mental strength is vital. You should have the ability to accept loss. It's the part of the game. You have to learn from the mistake.

Reward(profit) in Forex is relatively co-ordinates with the risk involved as market is uncertain and many fluctuation in trade can occur which can result into losses too. Emotional stability is necessary for beginners to trade.

You can do meditation to build a healthy brain! It takes time to learn, but now I am enjoying my live trading a lot because of my psychological preparations!

Yes mental strength is very important as forex trading is very important. Along with good knowledge and skills, mental strength is vital. You should have the ability to accept loss. It's the part of the game. You have to learn from the mistake.
you are right about that. It is important to control negative emotion in trading. Due to negative emotion trader often make wrong decision in trading.

Yes forex trading you need to be mentally strong. A very high risk is involved due to high leverage. If you are not mentally strong you will not be able to make right decision while trading.

Forex Trading Psychological Game. The better the trader's psychology, the more profit he can make from the market. It is not possible to make a profit without trading knowledge. The skill of a trader should be developed first. There is a lot to learn in Forex. If a trader trades without learning, he can never expect profit from trading.

Yes mental strength is very important in trading because trading is more of psychological. We need to be sound and composed emotionally while trading. Otherwise any time emotions can trigger and lead us to mistakes.

If you want to build up a good and p[profitable career in the forex market, you need to have the mental strength to handle all the difficult situations.

Lacking of money management is a part of losing, I admit it. But not the foremost at all. The main issue is keeping emotions with lack of good trading knowledge.

Mental strength in the foreign exchange market is a psychological necessity and, if not present, will result in limited profit potential.

In forex, a trader has to suffer a lot of losses so he or she should be mentally strong. Positive mentality should also be nurtured.

A better a trader’s tactics are, the better his earning is. I am not indicating at market strategy or set of indicators rather hinting at considering market condition and make the best use of this condition.