• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Market timing is everything

I say that when it comes to forex trading, timing the market is everything when it comes to your ideal pairs. The market opening is when there will be chances for higher profit in scalping and long term open positions to rise. So, if you want to day trade, you can buy at a lower price like a couple of hours before market opening and then see it rises til 3pm. I usually close my position around then cause after that the price will drop cause of many closed positions. How do you time your trade?

I am not sure how far we can rely on time to enter and exit a market. It is always better to use technical and fundamental analysis to time our entry and exit in a market. Trading based on statistical data coupled with time may not work all the time. Also, all entries and exits must be reasoned out by a trader. This would only enable him to analyze trades. Making entries based on time would never enable a trader to analyze mistakes if the trade goes wrong.

I don't agree with you. Although few traders became successful because of timing market, it's still controversial and we cannot say it's important.

For example, we're bullish US dollar because we believe US economy will be stronger in future; however, we are not able to know that how long it does take, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years ... I mean we will have to wait until we get the result as we want or we find that we got wrong.

Market timing may mislead traders and make them lose their opportunities to earn money.

I think market and market timing is does matters in forex trading as they have great impact on trading and we need to analyze them before putting our money in trading. we need to analyses whether market condition are favoring us or not and need to act accordingly.

Yes true, forex is open for 24 hours and we can trade any when we feel good time to trade for us..as per me I never trade daily only trade when market and time favors me. but I always try to keep my eyes on every now and then movements.

Timing is actually everything if you know the right timing when you want to buy or sell one currency then your profit will be in your hands, but this thing is rarely possesed by so many traders, only experienced traders that usually have something like this.

Timing is actually everything if you know the right timing when you want to buy or sell one currency then your profit will be in your hands, but this thing is rarely possesed by so many traders, only experienced traders that usually have something like this.

I agree with you. If people don't think timing is important then when they trade on Friday around 2pm, they will know why timing is so important. When you try to open trade when everyone is closing their trade and the prices are dropping significantly then you're doing noting but losing. Try to open it and leave it over the weekend, the price only drop further on the weekend or go side way but it might rise on Monday. Why don't you try to enter and buy when the trend is rising like crazy on a news release, its only good to scalp but not to enter for long term trade cause you could have gotten it at a much lower price.

I agree with you. If people don't think timing is important then when they trade on Friday around 2pm, they will know why timing is so important. When you try to open trade when everyone is closing their trade and the prices are dropping significantly then you're doing noting but losing. Try to open it and leave it over the weekend, the price only drop further on the weekend or go side way but it might rise on Monday. Why don't you try to enter and buy when the trend is rising like crazy on a news release, its only good to scalp but not to enter for long term trade cause you could have gotten it at a much lower price.
that is a good joke, but that is the "if" thing that will happen if trader don't know the right timing when they trade in forex, they will so easily to loss all of their money just because of that thing, and also i think all traders should know about this and train their patience because patience is the part of timing.

So those who think its not important, you're saying that you don't wait until there is a good time to scalp. You just scalp when the trend go side way or downward or just zig zagging and you trade and you allow yourself to lose anyways. Is that what you're saying? that you just close your eyes and then open any trade at anytime without regards to the market hours, volumes, news, traders trading, and whether there is a trend or not. You just blindly trade with no regard to timing anything. I hope you do well that way then.

True market timing is everything in forex, if you trying to follow the trend and ended up losing your money it means your timing is not accurate, why? just look you lose your money, and you are late when enter the market, so that is why i think that market's timing is important.

I think timing is still is very significant in trading. I make profit that way and I do not make any profit if I trade blindly and do not regard the timing of trades so therefore I trade quite well in those kinds of timing. I think its foolish to walk in and trade without regarding for the timing and the weather of the day.

It's not only foolish but also a kind of blind trading that a trader enters the market in the wrong time. Forex can be compared with some other businesses which have seasons it excels more but in its case, within a shorter duration. an accurate timing gives a good result.

I think this is very crucial to making more profit per trade. I time it so I can get the lowest price possible. Of course, no one that is an experienced trader would jump in at four pm on a Friday and try to trade right cause I'm sure there is nothing to scalp on that time so we have to get start early on in the day so we at least get something.

I think timing is still is very significant in trading. I make profit that way and I do not make any profit if I trade blindly and do not regard the timing of trades so therefore I trade quite well in those kinds of timing. I think its foolish to walk in and trade without regarding for the timing and the weather of the day.
Yes i think we need to analyses time also then and if time favors us then only trade.tading blindly is no use it just that we surely will loose.

yes you are right because the timing of entry the trade is very important because if you enter at the wrong time you can loss your trade but if you choose the best time of entry you can make good profits and you can win the trade simply

Market timing is good. If a trader is able to know the best time that he or she will enter or exit, this will make him or her to be able to avoid the risks of trading. It will make him or her buy at the best time.

In this session we will know the market value of opening and closing prices, which is information that is important in understanding the next price movement, as the next market session will always be influenced by previous market session

No doubt, timing is very much important issue here! By the way, I am doing my live trading according to my trading plan, so I don’t open multiple trades position in a time, whatever good opportunity it is! As a result, now I don’t face huge losses in my trading.

If you can open a trade, in the right time then its very easy to get your TP in that trade! That’s way, I filter my entry and exit points according to my technical knowledge as well as fundamental! By the way, now I am trading with 70% success ratios.

It is actually true that if a trader can make quick decisions of trading then he will be able to winner here to a certain limit. A trader must understand the best time for his entry and exit from a trade. We can’t deny the opportunity that market offers us in certain times. A forex trader should provide complete importance on the appropriate time that will facilitate him proper earning opportunities here.