• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Managing 2% risk

Managing 2% risk until until closing any order its not an easy task , pro trader can manage their risk ratio accurately because of having long term experience. but as a beginner there is no chance to keep 2% risk for all time , but if we practice more and more above all in demo account there is a possibility to become knowledgeable about risk management.

1-2% risk is more comfortable for avoiding unfortunate risk and losses, but difficult to maintain this ratio at all times , because market moves at random most of the time.

Trading is risky. That's why Managing risk is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched.

Trading is risky. That's why Managing risk is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched.

So you are using 2 trades maximum in a time; isn’t? If you get your TP then immediately you open a new trade or take a decent break?

I guess the more experienced you are, the more you can allow yourself to risk or something like that, correct ? Let me know how does that sounds anyway. I do agree it's not that easy, but I have heard even about 10% risk trade, how does that sounds ?

Even I am using 1% risk reward ratio when I am doing scalping trading; I because money management is the best protection of trading balance!

Risk management is important; but to be a consistent player; you have to make sure first your trading skill; otherwise the final result will be the same!!

every kind of leverage ratio can bring positive result from trading if you have the capacity to manage risk , its a great skill and to be experienced is a long term issue but if you can be expert about risk management , then you are able to bring profit very rapidly by using any kinds of trading tool.

It’s not that hard to keep 2% risk on every trade, some experienced traders even advise to use 1% risk instead of 2%. However there is a rather simple formula for that. If you have 1000$ balance and you want to risk 2%, this means you can lose 20$ on a single trade. Now if you divide that number by your stoploss (points not pips), you’ll get the lot size for your trade. In this case if your stoploss is 20 pips (200 points) you get 20$ / 200 points = 0.1 lots.

When you are considering such percentage, the only way you will be comfortable is when you have a higher capital, so that when you use only 2% it will still produce reasonable amount of profit.

I got your point; this is why institutional players we are really happy on their outcome! Since; they are trading with a heavy trading equity!

Risk management is important in any kind of investment. For trading, trader should take maximum 2% risk of their capital. Survival is only matter in the market.

The best tools for money management trading. It is not possible to be satisfied with trading if money management is not right. One of the conditions of money management is to take a 2% risk in each trade. Taking more than 2% risk can put the account at risk. And you should always trade at a 1: 2 risk-reward.

Taking 2% risk is good way to minimize risk. At the same time we need to win most of the times. Otherwise slowly account will get wiped out. 1:2 risk reward is a moderate one. We can try that.