• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

If you want to really learn

If you want to really learn the art of trading. Signals will make you more unstable as a trader. For trading psychology plays an important role. Subscribing to this kind of service while you are learning may harm you. Better to learn first and trade of your own. Hope it helps you. P.S Such signal service doest exist

Signals services are the hard nuts to crack so better to depend on your own skills, go to the news sites like economies, bloomberg etc and see what is happening in the market to conclude their effects on the underlying currency pairs.

About signals from brokers, I agree, it's a complete nonsense as a rule. But if you use independent resources, especially paid resources, then it may be a good solution to allocate for yourself the information that you understand well and can realize your full potential with its help.

Only independent analysis can help you learn how to find profitable entry points and understand the market. I am not a supporter of signals either, it greatly relaxes a trader and he stops taking the situation critically.

And for me signals are not always superfluous, although I use them quite rarely. But sometimes there are situations when I cannot find a situation to buy a deal, then I can look through the signals to at least approximately find a moment worth paying attention to. But at the same time, I only find a reference point, after that I perform the analysis on my own.

If anyone want to trade devoid of using Stop Loss , my personal request , please trade some time in demo , then you could realize the importance of this trading technique. i cant imagine trading without SL , because every faction in this stock market is uncertain and no one can calculate this with surely. so, trade without SL is just a part of madness , nothing without it.

We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose in regulated trading broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging without any kinds of restrictions. Really scalping is very demanding strategy.

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

school is good but go through this minimum for 2-3 times , otherwise it will not works greatly.

The key point is, trading knowledge! When you have a good trading skill then everything is possible to you! Without proper knowledge, nothing is possible here.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

According to me, if you want to get maximal result from your trading strategy , first of all you have to know real money managing plan , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with consistency despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.

Market is volatile and there is every second is uncertain. So before start trading we have to be pre planned. Otherwise it causes a great loss when trading practically.

If you trade without learning anything, it will not take long for you to lose. If you do not have good knowledge about trading, you will not be able to go far in trading. It is very important to have good knowledge about trading. I have been trading in the Forex market for a long time and when I was a new trader I lost a lot because my trading knowledge was not good. Later on, I learned about different types of analysis and discipline. Now I have managed my previous losses by trading.

There are many important things to learn in trading. You can never make a profit by trading without learning. First, you need to take an elementary education. I see all the time new traders usually face losses because their knowledge about trading is not so good. If you want to trade, you need to know how to analyze and how to manage discipline. There are many types of education online. You can get a basic education about trading from here.

IN the forex market, learning is a continuous process. Proper learning is mandatory to make money from this market. The best way to learn forex perfectly is a demo account. Almost every trader started their trading career with a demo account.

Yes signals are not good if you want to learn. It doesn't let you understand the market properly. It destroy your ability to understand the market and your power of judgement. You develop confusion.

losing money in this stock market is a common deal , so any optimistic attitude always motivate us.

Without proper learning you can not make money from this market. You can learn forex from a demo account. It will help you to learn forex perfectly without any risks.