• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Good Forex Broker.

A goodand reliable broker provides traders with all necessary facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately.

Identify the market trend in your analysis part before opening a trade. When the market stays in the downtrend, you should open entries on the sell sides.

If risk-enhancement isn’t your aim, you should use micro account. You will see several brokers offering numerous trading account types with different names.

A better a trader’s tactics are, the better his earning is. I am not indicating at market strategy or set of indicators rather hinting at considering market condition

Agreed! Another thing to look for is their withdrawal policy and customer support. And Personally I prefer crypto forex brokers like fxview, fxtm and roboforex because of the fast processing of funds. Plus being regulated gives me more assurance.

Many traders are addicted to gambling because it helps them secure profit or loss very quickly. But gambling on live account is too risky for traders and it puts a trader’s capital at stake. Eurotrader puts no restriction on gambling and hedging.

Finding a regulated and reliable broker is really challenging for traders. Even then you should go for a regulated broker because a regulated broker is a support for traders.

For better trading experience, we definitely need a good trading broker. The market is saturated with scam brokers so we have to be careful about broker selection.

Indicator preference is highly important for traders because an ineffective indicator serves traders with wrong signals. I use fibonacchi to find out important trading points on the market and it works as a guideline.