• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is not gambling

I completely agree with your perspective on Forex trading. It's definitely not just a game of chance but rather a serious business endeavor. I think it's crucial for traders to approach it with a business mindset by keeping a meticulous log of their trades. We can gain valuable insights into our trading strategies by analyzing factors like average leverage, losses, and win rates.
While some might argue that gambling is purely luck-based, I believe even gambling requires a level of analytical thinking. Speaking of which, I've been exploring online gambling lately and discovered some intriguing slot oyun siteleri that offer a wide range of entertaining options.
However, it's important to note that I'm new to this forum, so take my words as a fellow enthusiast rather than an expert.

so many common mistake we have already and from all i think over trading is most . due to this trading habit most of the traders we have fall a great trouble.

over trading is very common mistake for all kinds of traders, especially for the beginner level. due to this bad trading habit, most of the beginners lost their whole equity.

learning Forex is a continuous process but we traders generally try to learn major market principle with very short time.

you can start with the psychology of school of this forum, this education section is really supportive fore the traders who are particularly beginners.

Successful trader is a big deal in Fx because so many traders are loser. By the way any successful trader doesn’t depend on high luck . he always trade with his most powerful analyzing trading knowledge with great discipline and brings profit with certainly almost every trade.

before choosing a broker we the traders should choose one which always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

all points are good but from all, I mostly liked number 8. Learning from mistakes is a really important task, but if we do the same mistake again and again, there is no way to come out from losses at all.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.