• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is excessively risky

Forex is excessively risky business. You can lose all your cash in the blink of an eye. That is the reason individuals take after risk administration framework. Forex trading is about how great you are in dealing with your risk. You can be a productive trader with a typical procedure if you have great risk management policy.

Yes. Forex is a very risky market. But if you have proper knowledge and enough trading skills, you can easily make money from this market.

Demo is the most decent way of learning Forex trading, but I also use back testing feature of Mt4 trading platform. Yes, no doubt demo is useful, but it’s a slow process! Besides, back testing is quick process! I used back testing after practicing my demo for 5 months.

Practice can solve your problem. Most traders lose their money because they can not handle the risks. If you want to become successful in this market, you have to make a proper plan to manage the risks.

There is no doubt that forex trading is a risky business. That's why risk management is introduced in forex trading. Though most trader ignore the importance of risk management.

Practice can solve your problem. Most traders lose their money because they can not handle the risks. If you want to become successful in this market, you have to make a proper plan to manage the risks.

Right. Traders also should invest the amount what they can afford to lose. Otherwise, fear of losing that money make their trading extremely hard.

Emotions have no place in forex trading. If a trader trades without gaining experience, he will never be able to go ahead in trading. Money management and risk rewards should be properly maintained to reject losses.

actually lots of trading courses in online , but i have seen most of them actually not works in practically. because most of them are found to be scams.

Forex isn’t a losing game for the experienced traders. So, earn your experience through demo trading. Demo is an account funded with fake capital and it is given to traders for practicing.

You have to trade forex with great understanding because Forex stirs your brain by putting pressure on your mentality and sometimes traders become unable to reach a conclusion of their analysis.