• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

dont ever take revenge

Revenge trade can cause losses. You need to think positively and create a trading strategy. If you ever trade with a negative mindset, you will never be able to make a consistent profit from trading.

It is not possible to make a profit in trading without trading practice. Developing skills as a trader is very important. If a trader trades without learning, it is never possible for him to achieve success.

The broker is a very essential subject for trading. If the broker's spread is good, many benefits can be gained. Market maker broker spreads are usually not good. Details about the broker should be known before investing in trading.

Scalping is a short term trading. To be a successful scalper you need to be expert because in lower time frame there is too much noise (movement). It also leads to overtrading. For newbie it's not a good method to follow.

Instead of taking revenge always learn from your mistake and make sure you don't repeat it. Develop new skills go for enhance learning in analysis so you are never in a position to take revenge.

It is best to avoid all kind of emotion in trading in order to execute trading plan properly.
Emotions have no place in my trading. When I was a new trader I tried to trade a lot emotionally instead of always losing. I have not slept at night, I have been sitting in front of the platform all night, but this kind of emotion has only given me loss.

Technical and fundamental analyses are the weapon for this. While trading, we mostly prefer looking at indicators but we don’t know that candlesticks’ shape and sizes foretell us the market’s direction.

Forex is a highly unpredictable market where revenge-taking aptitude can sink you. Even if you suffer loss, you should take a breath and start afresh.