• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

dont ever take revenge

I used to fall in this emotional mistake a lot and it just costs me more big losses, it s the feel to revenge.
Traders always fall into a feeling of wanting “revenge” on the market when they get a losing trade that they were “sure” would work out, while the truth is there is no “sure” deal in trading.

So you may want to recover by risking too much money on a trade , and you end up losing that money.

All of us want to recover the loss but not that way. Trying to jump back in the market to make that money back usually just leads to another loss (and sometimes an even bigger huge one) .
So please take my advice and dont ever try to take revenge the market will defeat you if you still have this motional feeling inside you . Just try learn your mistakes and improve your skills and i am sure you will recover your loss very soon.

It comes to a point where we need to take revenge trades. I mean you have to recover your losses right or else you will be in the negative so you must trade in order to make some money back right but just don't throw too much in a bad day since its hard to recover in a bad day. Do not open way too many trades on bad days and you know what they are. Only open them when you think you can make money. Some zig zag side ways days are not good for trading.

It comes to a point where we need to take revenge trades. I mean you have to recover your losses right or else you will be in the negative so you must trade in order to make some money back right but just don't throw too much in a bad day since its hard to recover in a bad day. Do not open way too many trades on bad days and you know what they are. Only open them when you think you can make money. Some zig zag side ways days are not good for trading.

But we can still end up losing far much more than we think of in the process of trying to recover. When we lose, it is good enough that we take some rest to understand the reason of losing and it is best that we develop the means to solve the problem instead of trying to overcome it without plan.

There is no way to take revenge on market. Forex market is not so easy to understand but one can easily adapted to the market by applying good skill and knowledge. If the traders want to take revenge over market, they surely face problem and it is not feature of a good trader.

No trader or financial institution can control the market. If any one thinks so, sooner or later he will face the harsh reality which would be substantial erosion of capital. Only patience, dedication and systematic trading approach can help a trader in making profits. Emotional response such as revenge will make mind clouded. When clarity of thought is lost, a trader will start make blunders in his analysis. This would aggravate losses. When there is a series of losses, instead of blaming the market, a trader should take break and introspect the true reason behind failure. Only such an attitude can result in success.

Taking revenge is same as throwing stone at mud, where you will also get stain. Instead of taking revenge we should understand and learn from our mistakes. It will definitely help you to move forward with good earning.

I think revenge trading can be dangerous at time. I think as long as you can control your emotions then you should be ok. We should be able to control our emotions and not do revenge trade but I think after we lose we have to recover our loses but do wait until a good time and don't jump in a bad market over and over again or else its just futile.

Usually, if we react according to anxiety or curiosity as a result of the results of our previous trades, it works on us negatively. It pays a lot to trade with the calmness of the mind and with less attention to recovering what we've lost. It doesn't even pay to cry over a split milk, let alone, trying to recover them. We can just allow the things that have gone to go by and work on making future trades a better one.

It is not good to pay back when we are trading in forex. Instead of paying back, we can go over to the demo account and discover what was the problem with our trade. If we do this, we can get the point where we missed it and correct it instead of taking revenge. Revenge trading will make a trader to lose so much money.

revenge can not pay back your money you loose in trading. better to lean from past mistakes.

I just open my trade when I get entry and exit points according to my trading strategy and trading plan; I know 100% profit is not possible here! In addition, I follow proper money management rules in my trading that is why, I don’t lose my momentum when I face small SL’s in my trading.

I used to fall in this emotional mistake a lot and it just costs me more big losses, it s the feel to revenge.
Traders always fall into a feeling of wanting “revenge” on the market when they get a losing trade that they were “sure” would work out, while the truth is there is no “sure” deal in trading.

So you may want to recover by risking too much money on a trade , and you end up losing that money.

All of us want to recover the loss but not that way. Trying to jump back in the market to make that money back usually just leads to another loss (and sometimes an even bigger huge one) .
So please take my advice and dont ever try to take revenge the market will defeat you if you still have this motional feeling inside you . Just try learn your mistakes and improve your skills and i am sure you will recover your loss very soon.

Revenge trading is for the most part determined by the dread of being off-base. It's typically when a trader, originating from an especially baffling misfortune, chooses to compensate for it by being more forceful in his/her next trades. It's the worst thing one trader can do. If you loss any trade, before opening any more trades make yourself relaxed.

When we get loss, we should not take revenge. It's the risk in forex trading and we need to understand it. Try to learn from our mistake then try to do better next. Dont focus only on technical analysis but also fundamental analysis . Fundamental Analysis is essential to your trading success as it helps you to assess how economic and political indicators affect the market.

I see, professional Forex traders always rely on both kind of market analysis! Only technical or fundamental analysis is not enough here! Traders need a combo skill based on these 2 analysis!

I agree, to be more successful, you should be able to use it and know fundamental, as well as technical analysis. The ability to apply these kinds of analysis is connected with profit.

The OP's story is what happens with many traders. Revenge trading happens when traders has positive expectations and those trades goes against their expectations again and again. Then on a sudden loss the trader looses his calm and many emotions like anger, despair etc. kicks in and what the trader can do is push the order button with all those emotions he has in his.

It happens often that traders are desperately taking a revenge after making some losses, but their attitude just makes things worse. As a result, they continue making losses for an undetermined period of time.

No way, because I don’t trade emotionally! When I face consistent SL’s then I just close my chart for that day! Besides, I don’t break my general trading rules at anyhow.

Emotional trading causes a lot of losses. If a trader trades using a very good strategy, he cannot be profitable if he is trading emotionally.

without using practically its really difficult to recommend at any broker , because right now there are almost thousand online brokers and most of them are found to be scams.