• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing a Broker

choosing a broker not an easy task we have to choose our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, for leading a comfortable and secure trading life we can choose the broker which make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments.

Really? Do you think that choosing a company to work with is so much overwhelming? :)
All pros and cons are clearly seen. And firstly, it'd better to test them on demo, don't think that some superfluous emotions would appear during the testing period. If a person is not a psychopath, of course :D

Hi, I just tell you that before choosing any broker or trading platform always check their reviews and now you can also check what people think about them on twitter by using the hashtags. I also checked the TraderVC review before start working with them.

I do think it's important to take time choosing the right broker. Afterall, you won't be trading candy wrappers. It's just that some brokers tell beautiful stories that turn out to be false. For this reason it's best to open one on a cent account, even better than a demo.

Its hard to make sure the good broker as a newcomer but if we would make some research then we would be able to find out. But I think it is very important to join different brokers and observe like how to deposit and withdraw the money and what is the spreads and what is the kinds of account allowed.

When choosing a broker you need to pay attention to several details, the first being the presence of a regulator and the second is reviews about the company.

When choosing a broker you need to pay attention to several details, the first being the presence of a regulator and the second is reviews about the company.
I'd add liquidity providers to this list as if a company doesn't have them, your transactions won't be transferred to the interbank... it would be an illusion of trading

The broker is present to facilitate retail traders can afford to do so following the trading conditions of price movements which have occurred in the interbank market, a lot of rules that are given to the trader to keep business conditions remain well underway

a trader will usually choose a broker that has low spreads, flexible leverage, support educational, financial news, forex signal and ease of deposit and also withdraw

Personally I don’t trust any broker, because when I was a novice trader then I tried with multiple trading robots with high cost! But the results were horrible! I lost my trading capital for 3 times in a row! This is way, now I trade manually based on current fundamental data!

It's not quite clear, what do you mean you don't trust any brokers but you trade... afterall, you trade with some broker, that means you once again decided to open an account and start trading, it's just that this time you refused other people's help in trading, as far as I understood.

in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. So, we the traders scalpers have to careful when choosing broker.