• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can you mention a broker which offers something unique?

Yes, almost all brokers provide the same level of service, they compete to provide the best service to their clients, currently I'm trying to trade in FXB Trading

Something unique for me from my broker Forexchief would be their trading credits which are termless and interest-free, and can be used as equity when effecting forex trading. This does come in handy and useful, especially in deposit top ups.

I don’t think there is any broker that is offering something exceptional that no one else has come up with. If there is any, I’d also love to know about it. However, if I have to mention one distinctive feature about my broker turnkeyforex, I’d say it’s 100% deposit bonus on every fresh deposit. I know there are many brokers who offer 100% deposit bonus when a trader deposits with them for the first time but they are offering it on every fresh deposit which is not something every broker is offering.

My broker ForexChief is offering me great extra offers. In any case, alongside extra offers, I am really getting modified trading administrations of lower commission rate, tightest spread, moderate 1:400 leverage, exchange costs, and more grounded instructions by methods for 24/5 hour premise master help.
I am additionally getting free preparing and well-organized exercises which are permitting me training offices for nothing. I am likewise accepting free-market investigation and loan cost graphing.

Due to fierce competition, each broker is providing tempting offers to attract more and more clients. For me, what actually makes the difference is “good trading conditions''. I don’t care if my broker is offering something unique. All that matters to me is lower trading costs and hassle free experience. This is one reason I have been with coinexx for so long.

That’s a very unique question in itself. I mean what else you expect a broker to offer! As traders, all we care about are low commissions, tight spreads, fast executions, and a good customer support. I am not sure what else I am missing.

Apart from the basic features like spreads and commissions, I think some kind of bonuses are something that can lure a trader to a broker. But as they come with certain terms and conditions, not many are pleased with them.

I don’t think unique features can help us make more profits. One’s trading success depends on their skills and how well they apply it in the market. If a broker doesn’t let me execute my strategy properly, what would I do with any tempting unique feature? My trading requirements are simple and well sorted. I like brokers that don’t charge hefty fees, offer good tools and indicators, and most importantly let me withdraw funds whenever I want. This is one major reason I’ve been with AAAFx for the longest time.

It’s not that a broker has a unique feature. It’s what you are in need of that matches with what the broker offers.
Exactly, you have to define yourself as a trader first before you choose any broker, know what you want, what trade style you use and some other self examination before you choose. For me, it wasn't just about regulation or bonuses from forexchief that made me choose them, but among many other things it's their use of STP/NDD technology which implies that they do not interfere with the execution of financial operations to withdraw funds. This is something I cherish, they shouldn't be all up in my business too much.

One thing that has been a standout for me about them is there payment system honestly, they just beat my expectations with it. The different convenient deposit and withdrawal means through electronic payment systems such as Cryptocurrencies, WebMoney, Perfect Money, NETELLER, Skrill, Advanced Cash, FasaPay, is just nice and makes things easy for anyone.
This is one very unique feature they have indeed, and what's impressive about their payment system is that there is 0% commission, negative balance protection, segregation of client funds.

I’d prefer trading with a broker that offers good conditions to trade and timely withdrawals. I’ve been trading coinexx for the same reason. It is fine to check unique features offered by a broker, but one should make sure to check the necessary features like spreads, commission, and withdrawal processing speed as well.

Taking advice from experts can help a trader understand the market situation and recover from losses. Then, learn how to read the platform because it is highly necessary. If you have small investment, then try to enlarge your capital by accepting the welcome bonus of Eurotrader broker.

Taking advice from experts can help a trader understand the market situation and recover from losses. Then, learn how to read the platform because it is highly necessary. If you have small investment, then try to enlarge your capital by accepting the welcome bonus of Eurotrader broker.
We still have to careful though and be self reliant sometimes, in my case when there is thing I understand, most times all I do is talk with forexchief's online support. Especially as they are always available for any complaints.

Fxview for me - Low commission ($1 per side) and 100% deposit bonus on every deposit, haven’t seen any other brokers offering something like that in a while.