• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can we dream to become a millionaire in Forex. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aim at stars and we will land on moon, i do not think that this saying holds good in Forex. out of trillions of traders around the world manage it to become millionaires and billionaires in Forex and if you think you have been gifted with such extra ordinary intelligence than you can certainly dream big.

However when we have big dreams in Forex chances are that we become victims of greed and greedy people usually realize the opposite of their goals and that is pauper.

So Is it proper to dream big or reasonable. Please share your views?

It's probably better to leave out the notions of making millions of money especially when you're in the act of trading. It's good to dream big, there's nothing wrong with that but being realistic will help you better when trading to keep you grounded and help you not lose your money.

To have a dream is okay, but if we are over do something like that , it is not a good thing to do, the best way to take 99% action and 1% dreaming to become a millionaire, with that composition i am sure that you will try as the best as you can to make yourself as a millionaire and make your time more efficient.

- - - Updated - - -

To have a dream is okay, but if we are over do something like that , it is not a good thing to do, the best way to take 99% action and 1% dreaming to become a millionaire, with that composition i am sure that you will try as the best as you can to make yourself as a millionaire and make your time more efficient.

Whether what you think about it as good or bad. The important is that you know what you are doing if this will be realistic and that you can achieve and persevered to accomplish that goal. I think that everyone can achieve their dreams and we must do the same if we wanted to be really successful.

You can dream all you want its free. And I don't think its serious enough to ask this question. Because who will going to prevent you to dream of becoming a millionaire in forex anyway? So for me its just commonsense really.
But the big question is do you want to be a millionaire in forex or just continue dreaming? Me I don't dream I want it to be real.

No one will make you stop dreaming as if they are just jealous or don't like what you are thinking. lol. Of course, if we wanted to dream then, we want to make it come true and just foolishness if we just keep on dreaming and without doing any actions to make it happen.

Dreaming is okay but don't over do something like that, it is better start action after dreaming and then learning more about forex, gain experience by try real or demo trading, and i am sure in sooner or later you will reach your dream or at least one step closer to your dream to become millionaire in forex.

You can't act if you have any reason for doing it, right. So, it's necessary to have the dream or our goal in Forex before we will have the interest or start in trading. We will not learn if we don't have any motivation also so, our motivation is that we want to have achieve of becoming millionaire or more.

I dont think so forex market is full of risk and to earn profit sonsistantly you have to be very much updated and experienced then only can earn profit. I think its bad idea to depend on forex completely.

If you just start then, it will not feasible this going to happen but then, everyone started as beginners and you will see that everyone will face problems or hindrance before having success in every business. Can you find any business that has no risk at all of not losing or will just gain profits?

I dont think so forex market is full of risk and to earn profit sonsistantly you have to be very much updated and experienced then only can earn profit. I think its bad idea to depend on forex completely.
But still you can dream to become a millionaire even forex is a high risk program for you, and for me and for other traders,what people need here only trying not to dream too much, dreaming once and then focus on that dream and make it true by doing something.

But still if we dream then, we should act as well not only dreaming about it without doing it. So, still it will only possible if we have done something in Forex as the start. Although, for those who start from scratch it will take long time to achieve this goal.

I'm just dreaming to earn 1,000 dollars a month. I already experience earning 100 dollars a month when theirs still LR. But now I'm starting all over again so lets see if I can end up in profit again or not. I do hope that in the long run I can actually make something good out of myself in here.

That's already like 40,000 PHP which for me, that's a wage of businessman who just start still the best if we can achieve it in Forex. You can also make it 100K if we can increase more of our capital and to aim for higher profits considering that we can handle the risks already. Still, we can make also million of pesos if we pursue on it.

Frankly speaking, we can become a millionaire via forex trading. its achievable and not a dream. however, every of us need to spend all of our effort and patient in order to make it happen. especially when we start trading with low amount of capital. to make it growing and even achieve millions, can't be done overnight.

Frankly speaking, we can become a millionaire via forex trading. its achievable and not a dream. however, every of us need to spend all of our effort and patient in order to make it happen. especially when we start trading with low amount of capital. to make it growing and even achieve millions, can't be done overnight.

when you started forex it was dream but if you can make it true, then it is a something that you achieve, everything start from dream, but dream alone doesn't enough, you need to do something like trading , sharpen your analyzation skill, train your own psychology management skills, and many others.

This is what I'm hoping to achieve. I do hope that in the long run I can say I'm earning good and earning well in forex. I know I have hard time right now. I'm low in capital and I'm low in morale since LR went down. But same time I know I can become a successful trader if only I'm going to focus on one thing and that is earning and learning.

Of course you can dream , When our aim is high our efforts are also fast to get them If you want to be a millionaire do work hard for getting learning. Forex will really pay good to you . You can fulfill your dreams by sensible trading . With high investment your earning will also be high when you will keep controls on your emotions.

so far i only see few traders that make their dream come true to become millionaire, but that already give us the proof that become millionaire is not a dream anymore for forex traders, with smart work plust high investment amount i think traders can earn a lot of money and become forex millionaire.

Well, not all will have the goal of becoming millionaire really but then, we all have the chance and potential to have the profits that we want to achieve and be successful with it. But then, for some millionaire is too much for their goal and that can't be easily achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.