• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you making stable profits ?

we want to discuss here if any body here making stable weekly or monthly profits and if yes how he is making it ?i mean are you trading with scalping or with swing or daily trading ?

making stable profit in forex trading is not always easy as we all know but have it in mind that you will encounter loss since the business is full with uncertainty there is nothing whih you have to do than to follow the market if you are been pressured then take a break even the professional trader don't make profit always

No, I am not making stable profit. But in this time, I am making more profit than the one that I am losing. It was in december last year that I lost huge money but since this year, I am beginning to recover them little by little.

Not really for me but at least, making more profit than losses and I will say, a lot of improvement from what was obtainable some three months ago. Making steady income in Forex is still that which is difficult to come by because the market isn't favourable always. It really gets tough for an average trader sometimes and requires a lot of courage.

making stable profortunatly i dont think that is possible because what you will see is that trading is what every one I s dream of profit in forex is not easfily come by but you need to work for it as well to manisfest.
making stable profit is very rare thou its well easy to archive if hardwork I been put down to work

Well, I have almost 5 years trading experience! But to be honest, I am making decent monthly result from the last 2 years! By the way, till now I am not working with any monthly target! I open my trade position when the market offers me according to my trading system.

Yes, right now I am making stable profit here! Basically, my brother is a professional Forex trader, he guides me! As a result, I didn’t face any big problem in my learning sessions as like others newbie!

we want to discuss here if any body here making stable weekly or monthly profits and if yes how he is making it ?i mean are you trading with scalping or with swing or daily trading ?

Stable means, fixed amount? Then no! But, I am making regular income in my live trading! it’s quite enough to me.

If we speak about a monthly income, I have a good profit of approximately 20-30%. If the question is how the deals are made on a weekly basis, then it depends. a couple of days I sometimes trade at a loss, but in general I am in the black.

Although, I have to improve my trading skill but till now I am happy on my monthly return. Besides, now I’m making a decent trading equity right now, thus I can improve the return in near future.

Yes, I am quite satisfied with my performance so far on the Forex market as a trader. i think everyone with a sound strategy can take huge profits here. I know a lot of people who are living up their lives from trading and they believe in themselves. Do you believe in your skills?

Yes, I am quite satisfied with my performance so far on the Forex market as a trader. i think everyone with a sound strategy can take huge profits here. I know a lot of people who are living up their lives from trading and they believe in themselves. Do you believe in your skills?

Nice to know your experience! Yes, I do. By the way, what’s your average monthly return? If you don’t mind actually.

If any person is really expert, of course he is making money. Forex trading is a work of professional. It requires knowledge, skills and experience. That's the reason very few people are making money and most of people are unsuccessful.

If there is a target monthly, then that target should be met with patience. If trading can be done by applying the plan with patience, then it is possible to achieve success effortlessly.

Forex is tough for those who don't have enough knowledge about the market. Without knowledge, you can not make money from this market. But, if you have all the knowledge about the market, you can easily make money.

A trader's goals should ride on his skills. Exactly how much money the others are creating that should not be a trader concern. If you're able to earn 2%, then that ought to be your own objectives. Our skills and anticipation should fit.

There are many strategies to trade but not all strategies are profitable. I try to gain monthly profit by trading myself with the plan.

Investment is a big step in Forex trading and so it should be done carefully so it doesn’t make you a sufferer in the long run. As it’s a big step, don’t let it go bust with your mistakes. Once an investment goes bust, it not only causes his capital to lose but also discourages him.

Investment is a big step in Forex trading and so it should be done carefully so it doesn’t make you a sufferer in the long run. As it’s a big step, don’t let it go bust with your mistakes. Once an investment goes bust, it not only causes his capital to lose but also discourages him.
We will have to learn from the mistakes we have made so that we can do Better trades in the markets.