• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any experience trader here (minimum 5 years)?

Hello community; I have an idea that I want to share! But I need, at least 10 interested experience traders! Then, we’ll work group wise. At the end, we’ll come for all of you surely. So, please response.

I have an experience of more than 6 years. The only thing which I learnt from the forex trading is that you should have to keep control on your emotions which plays a very risky role in your trading. You should also have some knowledge, strategy, experience and technique about what to do and how to do trade on the forex market.

I have an experience of more than 6 years. The only thing which I learnt from the forex trading is that you should have to keep control on your emotions which plays a very risky role in your trading. You should also have some knowledge, strategy, experience and technique about what to do and how to do trade on the forex market.

What’s your current status of trading? I mean, are you a part time trader of full time trader?

I have been in Forex long three years and you can ask me if you have any question. I will try my best to help you with the answer.

We have to understand the myth of finance before entering the market otherwise the market won’t come in handy for us.

Practice money management in trading because it will enhance your profit margin. To enhance practical knowledge, there is no alternative to demo trading.