• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

ActivTrades - activtrades.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for ActivTrades at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

ActivTrades Reviews and Specifications

Traded with them for a couple of months; not a bad broker and subject to strong regulation (UK's FCA). Dislike its lack of rebates though; in light of this and its spreads/execution speed, its trade environment is not especially attractive vis a vis higher end ECN Australian brokers.

This broker is new one for me and I hope this will be useful for me and prove good in future when I invest the amount in the real account and start the trading in the real account. The rules and regulations are feel good and strong. Trade environment will be judge in future.

Well, rules and regulations look good on paper everywhere, dont they? What matters is the your trust and satisfaction.