• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

who is a professional trader ?

A professional Forex trader is someone who use price movement in the Foreign exchange currency market to make profit. The aim of any Forex trader is to win as many trades as possible and also to maximize those wining trades. A professional Forex chart technician uses price charts to analyze and trade the market. By trading with an EDGE in the market, professional traders can put the odds in their favor to successfully trade price movement from point A to point B.

Frankly, there have only 10% pro traders who are making a decent amount of money in their trading. it’s not easy since Forex is a decentralized market. By the way, I am confident enough on my success since I am working on both kind of analysis.

A professional trader is the one who trade with devotion. It is really a lengthy process to command the forex market. He never try to repeat the silly mistakes he once made in the past. Do you have this kind of behavior? Kindly share!

It is great choice if you don't search for shortcuts. It requires years to become proficient. But most of novices are in rush and because of this they wind up losing money. It is a really common situation in foreign exchange market. Have patience and research.

A trader who trades patiently by maintaining discipline and plan can be a professional trader. At the same time, money management and risk management need to be maintained.

To be a professional trader, I have to trade by maintaining discipline and plan. And trading has to be done by maintaining money management and risk management. And I have to give up negative emotions.

In my opinion, a professional trader is someone who understands the seriousness of the market and doesn’t make unnecessary moves. They understand which trades to enter and which ones to avoid.

@Gito Dinev , consistency is very important in trading and one cannot survive in the market if they don't earn consistent profits. Because at the end of the day you stepped into forex trading to get some monetary gains.

@EduardoLucchese If you are going to try recovering all your past losses, you will never become professional. This intention is the reflection of wrong mindset and a professional trader is one who knows how to approach the trade with the right mentality. A professional trader neither loses confidence after a losing streak nor becomes overconfident after winning. He knows how to keep his emotions balanced, learn from his mistakes and move on.

I believe that many people tend to confuse the term 'professional'. Actually, professional trader is a person whose main income comes from trading and it doesn't matter whether it is a good or a bad trader. THe same is about professional footballers: they are people who earn money playing football and they don't have other work to provide themselves. So, if you live on trading, it means that you are a professional trader which implies that trading is your profession.

@Gito Dinev , consistency is very important in trading and one cannot survive in the market if they don't earn consistent profits. Because at the end of the day you stepped into forex trading to get some monetary gains.
For effective trading consistency is crucial. Some random winning transactions don't assist in success. Achieving consistency is critical in trading. For that one needs enough knowledge, skills and experience.