• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for poker players

Some will get wrong idea of quick money. Scalping is not the scheme to become quickly rich. Scalping is the strategy where you spend short time to analysis and trade.

The broker is a very essential subject for trading. If the broker's spread is good, many benefits can be gained. Market maker broker spreads are usually not good. Details about the broker should be known before investing in trading.

It is very difficult to make money by trading Forex. However, if you trade by maintaining money management and risk management, then success is possible. But first, you need to know how to make a trading policy so that you can make a consistent profit.

Traders need proper trading strategy to make consistent profit in the market.
Trading forex is easy but making reliable profit is the troublesome part. For that you require good learning, skills and experience. You can't plan to profit just by entering into the market. You have to learn the specialty of trading.

Some will get wrong idea of quick money. Scalping is not the scheme to become quickly rich. Scalping is the strategy where you spend short time to analysis and trade.
Scalping is one of the most popular trading strategies. Part time traders often prefer this kind of trading strategy.

In the Forex world, there are two sorts of spreads offered by Forex Brokers towards their traders. This implies they can trade shrink on a Fixed spread or Variable spread as it were. There are numerous traders that will choose to open an account with a particular Broker simply because of the spread sort that the Broker offers.

Poker players and stock traders share the ability to invest with the convenience of knowing that they can lose as well. So, this clears the first step of trading for them. However, subjectively, they do need more research and knowledge.

Well, I think they are both good at creating and providing strategies, therefore they can expect a good result in the long run. However, poker and forex are different things and you should have some knowledge in this specific field to become a pro. I personally sometimes playing poker online on เสือมังกร and I don't think that I'm going to be good at forex atm without any knowledge about finances and currencies. The luck factor in poker can be seen easily.

I feel that understanding the forex and its market is more difficult than poker. A lot of research and practice goes into executing a successful trade while poker is merely a game based more on luck , that's why it comes under gambling.

Some people compare forex with poker because an addiction works in traders about forex trading. Even if they lose once, they open another trade.

High patience is needed to be a good forex trader. Risk management is essential to be maintained because it lowers the risk of traders and help them survive in the market for a long time.