• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is regularly research

without doubt, you'll tried to found the most powerful setup to lead u to trade better or at least, match to a criteria you want to choose with. but because that's a work of understanding and searching, and more you'll take that practice, your activity include a form of research. you need rules, and the best time frame to make u to get optimal result.

and before something called good come at your side, you'll take no time to rest especially, that's the one you are want for. the way you will live at the business and your goal, define how long and hard you'll take research as part of your life as a trader.

profit in Forex is a regular task but need a long term experience with more information , and besides this of course we have to make sure good money management.

By doing forex making money is not easy. We may say access to the market is very easy and with little investment you can start it. To make money you need to learn the art of trading. But the learning process is long. You have to keep patience.

Forex trading always requires analysis. If the analysis is not accurate, it is very difficult to make a profit. So I do more analysis before trading. You have to constantly acquire knowledge from different articles and books.

Forex is a serious business. You can't take a serious matter as hobby. Here loss is involved. It's not like other pastime hobby in which there is no chance of losing money. You have to treat it as business and work hard to learn.

Forex trading requires regular analysis. If I ever try to trade without analysis, then there is more chance of loss. A lot of times I try to trade without analysis but that trade loses me.

Basically, trading without stop loss tool means, you are taking 100% risk reward ratio in your per trade position. It looks unrealistic!

We can’t deny the importance of a Forex broker because they work as an intermediary and some brokers also provide signals to traders so traders can gain some profit.

If you truly want to do something in Forex, you have to run research over the market on a regular basis. It will help you discover new techniques of trading.

I follow scalping strategy and I believe no hardcore market analysis is needed for scalping and so I just try to identify the market trend and open trades based on trends.

We need to rely on fundamental market research to take a view of the market under which falls considering global news and views.