• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading approach

For different trading style we need different approach. You can not same the approach to long term trading that you use for scalping. For every types of trading we need different approach. That's why learning is the most important thing in trading.

Yes, I agree with you, Forex traders have to be flexible with the market. It is not possible to get good rewards from trading without being flexible.

Many strategies exist in trading. You have to be familiar with that strategy. If the strategy can be applied in the right way, it is much easier to make a profit.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,

actually there is no one who can guarantee you at any percentage about anything in forex trading. so its more appropriate to forget certain issue in there.

This is the right thing to do.
You should always navigate the situation and try to find an approach for each specific situation.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice ,
but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

emotions and greed very common and i think there is no one who never done the same mistake particularly when a newcomer.

Different approaches - different perspectives.
Profit - motivation to move forward.
Education - opportunity to become a real professional.

You are not a trader until you are a good analyzer. We should take global market situation under consideration because it will help you catch the market flow.