• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which things and software are require for trading in Forex??

At first i want know that if i want to start a forex trading at my Home then which software i need to use and how much minimum fund require for the same and is there any genuine tips providers are there whose are provide at least 90% correct tips??

Firstly, starting Forex is not all about downloading the trading terminal. No, it's quite out of the game. There are some basic things the trader should know, including a knowledge of the kind of business he is coming into. It is only after achieving all these that he can proceed to register with a broker and thereafter download the terminal or platform.

@amit.neogi Just download a trading terminal like MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5, if you have it then you can use it for your own goodness, because it is the gate for you to make a lot of money from forex later, if you have a skill for something like that.

Theirs really no need since theirs already an existing platform that we can use to download and try. theirs no need to find another or extra software so that we can trade in forex trading. I do believe that we can handle our trading account and become a big time earners some day also.

At first i want know that if i want to start a forex trading at my Home then which software i need to use and how much minimum fund require for the same and is there any genuine tips providers are there whose are provide at least 90% correct tips??
Better to use metatrader 4 broker. I think this platform is more easy to understand and many customs indicator and EA.

When a trader registers with a broker, he or she will be told to download the trading platform and even though the trader is a newbie trader who has not any knowledge about forex, there will be a link that will take him or her to the download site. So I don't think this thing will be difficult for the trader to know.

I read everyone's comment, all are informative enough. Thanks for these!
But I think the creator of this thread wanted to know about something like which can make automatic signals. I'm not sure but guess that. Hope you don't mind :)
I think you need to read the post right from the beginning ,he was asking of a software and not signal that is what i think, its better for him to refer to his broker which he is using and download the mt4 or mt5 plartform depending on his need to trade and he can start trading from there this will ensure that he start trading at the very minimal and simplify way

Each broker has the trading platform he finds best and of which he will suit in well. More often, most trader's prefer the MT4 because of it's ease of use. Also, I have observed about two brokers who try to intice traders by offering a bonus for using a particular platform. Currently, roboforex offers similar thing and theirs is Ctrader.

get some good internet connection, its a big problem in some countries, as far as software is concerned you broker will provide you you necessary platform and software needed for trading

Each trading accounts we open has its own type of platforms. The most popular is mt4 platform. But even mt4 platform is not the same as other customize mt4 platform. I do know that many do end up having good trade if they use the same platform as other forex broker sites that they have.

As a newcomer in Forex first you need to start learning. Without knowldge it will be very difficult for you to survive in Forex. After learning you should choose a Forex broker and make an account with them . Broker should be regulated and reliable.

And then, as for funds to start up trading, that wouldn't be a problem because from what I can see across certain brokers, just a knowledge of how well you can read and write as well share knowledge of what you know would make you some extra cash to trade in. The most important is to learn from a Demo account which you can download once you have a configured system.

As a newcomer in Forex first you need to start learning. Without knowldge it will be very difficult for you to survive in Forex. After learning you should choose a Forex broker and make an account with them . Broker should be regulated and reliable.
So what is the connection of your post to this thread? This thread is about software used in forex trading and its not about if we know how to trade or not. I think its must best if we discuss things that in the scope and limitation of the threads we are in. Anyway so far all of the platform that I use are metatrader mt4 platform.

I think Forex required lot of hard work,knowldge,experience and skills. If you have good knowldge and skills then it will be good and you can succeed in Forex. Without knowldge it is hard to survive in Forex. So always trade with good knowldge about Forex.

Ctrader are fine, you can use them and it works well or even some of the proprietary platform that your broker offered, mostly ECN has its own platform that directly connected to the interbank.

Ctrader are fine, you can use them and it works well or even some of the proprietary platform that your broker offered, mostly ECN has its own platform that directly connected to the interbank.
I have not tried ctrader trading platform. But is it ECN also? I thought Ctraders uses STP. I'm just wondering if you can give me a broker site that uses Ctrader and has ECN connection. Thanks.

Most importantly you require a PC or Laptop and web association. After that When you enroll with a broker, you will be advised to download the trading platform and despite the fact that the trader is a beginner trader who has no learning about forex, there will be a connection that will take him or her to the download webpage. So I don't figure this thing will be troublesome for the trader to know. You can likewise do this with your mobile yet for beginner I won't prescribe mobile to begin trading. I am trading at Lx Markets as it is a regulated option broker. So I feel secured with money with the broker. I really like their payout rate and fast payment procedures.

If your trading style is manual trading, then you don’t need any additional help from trading software! But I see, many traders are trading here with trading EA and Robot! They need trading software for their trading! Whatever, I also trade manually so, I just need mt4 trading platform here.

For trading, just trading platform is enough. No additional software is needed. But if you are a new trader then you should consider going through a forex school as you will need to understand the basics to get started in the market.

For trading, just trading platform is enough. No additional software is needed. But if you are a new trader then you should consider going through a forex school as you will need to understand the basics to get started in the market.

Maybe which traders trade manually, this condition is applicable for them, but there have so many Forex traders who trades based on trading EA/robot. They need additional help from their trading instruments.