• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best forex forums you found online

What is the best forex forums online that you have came across? I mean those might not be ptp forums and they're more genuine and less censor as they're not ptp. I found those to be more honest and less of censorship and many posts that are very interesting and entertaining. What about you? What is your best forex forums online?

All forex forums will be good because it is the traders that are participating in it. There are many forex forums that the newbie traders can join and develop their knowledge.

I found many of good forex forums. Contain useful material and many expert traders exist there to give useful opinion regarding with specific topic. Basically, all of forex forums useful and able to help newbies get necessary knowledge. if the forum owner keep stick with quality and clean up all of spam activities.

yeah . the important is keep the good information for trade. newbier want refer information from forex forum. they must get true information. it will help them

Trading in Forex is that which requires knowledge and hard work. When these are missing, it becomes a difficult thing to earn and in any case, the trader who is not having it all that smooth would have little or not option than to assume the business is a waste of time and money.

knowledge is the ultimate thing which we need here that is why I guess that we must try our best and be sure that we trade with professional trader if you are opportune to do just that

Even if you chose to trade with professional or learn on your own then you can always earn huge amount of money but everything have to depend on your knowledge and skills and for you to succeed that is the ultimate thing you need to know never neglect learning

The best forum? Well, i have 3 best forum until now. 1st IAFT, 2nd DCP and 3rd WMF. All those forums have forex section where i can discuss and talk about forex and also other investment program with the other members.

First question is this. What kind of forex forum? An a ptp forum that is sponsored or run by particular forex broker site? Or a forex forum that teaching forex basics? Because for me we can't compare all as the same. Like for DCP is sponsored by forex broker sites but its not run or owned by a particular forex broker sites. While instaforex for example has its own bonus forum mt5 and IAFT is learning and rebate forum site.

I believe this forum is the best community of the Forex traders. And It's much helpful for the new Forex traders to learn the Forex business. Personally I learn many important things about Forex by this forum. Because here many expert Forex traders share their trading style.

It depends more on what the trader or in this case, the user wants because different forums has got different functions and channelled into different discussion zones. For me, the unpaying or non sponsored ones are quite good for anyone to participate in and also make some good knowledge out of it.

I guess the best one that I have is a forum that I can post and cashout the bonus funds without really trading it. I do know that its going to take time before some how I can master more and more trading capital. But same time I do know that its enough to make me really earn big.

No doubt about this, it is the best Forex community in the World. I see here all expert forum members are very helpful to the new members to learn Forex. I think this is the best place to learn Forex business. I gather my Forex knowledge by using this useful trading forum.

Th best that I can think of are forex broker sites forum themselves. Especially those forex broker sites that is paying forum. I do earn good bonus funds that I use to trade and make profit. So far I am happy with my achievements in their. The like of instaforex and mayzus and freshforex and robotforex. This are the one that I like.

What is the best forex forums online that you have came across? I mean those might not be ptp forums and they're more genuine and less censor as they're not ptp. I found those to be more honest and less of censorship and many posts that are very interesting and entertaining. What about you? What is your best forex forums online?

Honestly, BabyPips the most educational one! In addition, FPA is the most effective on review perspective!

Honestly, BabyPips the most educational one! In addition, FPA is the most effective on review perspective!

No doubt, but I must say ForexFactory is one of the most popular Forex community, I have learned a lot the fundamental analysis by using FF.

The hardest job in Forex is to find the best trading strategy for trading. Use a strategy for a long time to prove whether it works well or not. Be patient on this issue, otherwise you will get distracted. If you are a long-term trader, make your strategy accordingly.

there is no one who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly . so i dont know how the Mentor can do this.