• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Poor people should not join in Forex trading?

Forex is a very good source of earning. But Forex business is so risky that other online business. In this situation I think poor people should not invest in Forex market. Because it is very easy to lose money in Forex but really hard to recover the lost money. So a poor trader can face much trouble than a rich trader. What do you think?

A good topic but I think poor people should join forex. Just cause someone is poor doesn't mean he can't learn how to trade or become good at it. Just remember that every wealthy person that is famous was once somewhat broke and even living out of their car or closet and start their business in their garage like Apple's Steve Jobs so a poor man can become wealthy if he try hard to learn and then do. I think they might even be better since they have no money they will be better at money management.

It doesn't matter hoe poor you are or how rich you are. Forex has come to a stage where anyone can fit in irrespective of your financial status. There's always a plan for every pocket and that which suites your capital. The more factor that should govern is how knowledgeable you are and your skills which play a vital role in your success.

To venture into forex trading, a trader need not invest huge amount of money. Thanks to the high leverage facility offered to the forex brokers. As long as a trader possess presence of mind and sticks to his strategy, making money from forex trading will not be difficult. Initial capital can be raised through forum posting, article writing and captcha typing. Once a trader accumulates around $100, he can begin trading in a modest way. It can be multiplied several times as long as a trader shows dedication and patience. So, being poor or rich should not stop an individual from entering forex trading profession.

People should not join forex if they don't have good emotion management, or really greedy when they want to make profit, also if that trader is a trader that thing forex just like making money machine that will give them profit just in few seconds.

And good persevering spirit. Forex is for the determined and the focused. It is not a business anyone can just jump into just for the clear thought that it is lucrative and flexible. Forex is meant for all but does not favour all, that is the simple theory behind it and the more a trader realizes that, the better for him.

You might be right unless he's an exception trader, he can lose and become poorer so not a good idea. I think he should focus on finding a good steady job and making money and that is more important than trading since there is way too much risks in trading. I think waiting for profit as a poor person to pay your bills is impossible so they should focus on making money.

Pantelis

Broker Representative
It doesn't matter hoe poor you are or how rich you are. Forex has come to a stage where anyone can fit in irrespective of your financial status. There's always a plan for every pocket and that which suites your capital. The more factor that should govern is how knowledgeable you are and your skills which play a vital role in your success.
I agree fully with Decub. Nowadays there are many Forex Brokers that offer no minimum deposit requirement in order to activate a live trading account.

You might be right unless he's an exception trader, he can lose and become poorer so not a good idea. I think he should focus on finding a good steady job and making money and that is more important than trading since there is way too much risks in trading. I think waiting for profit as a poor person to pay your bills is impossible so they should focus on making money.
Yeah, save the fact that unemployment has driven so many traders these days to Forex which I know majority of them wouldn't have been Forex traders if they were employed but for a new trader who is poor, I will urge him to start up with saving his forgettable funds for Forex rather than trade with that little one he has.

i do not agree with you because i am so poor and i join to forex for three years ago and now i do not trade with my own money i am trading with just what i am gaining from the bonus of the forums because i have no money to trade with forex

Who said so. Poor people are the ones that should join trading so that they can be able to make profit more. The poor traders or poor people can be able to join forex trading without investing their money in the forex trading market. They can start trading with the broker's bonus.

poor people who have the right skills to trade can always be sure that they try their own best and be sure that they trade in the forex trading market with leverage and they can turn the leverage to a huge profit which can be made as well its very important that way for sure

if you have free money you can invest this channel . although it is small. you must earn money from it . affter you have profit you can invest big money.

Forex trading open to everyone. No matter with gender, skin color, age, economic status, etc. all people who mature enough to make own decisions and take the risk can join this business. Poor people have chance to be success in this business and even able to get capital to trading for free. Since currently, some brokers offering bonus posting which enabling traders to get decent capital if they are active posting.

Forex trading is an opportunity. In fact I do advice poor people to start trading in forex. Its just matter of few months or few years and you will really make big income in here. I do know that many don't feel that they can make big money in forex trading. I do make good trade and I do make good profit in here.

Fortunately, there are chance to traders to gain free capital. They can work of forums which it sponsored by brokers. There, traders can active posting in order to get capital to trades. Within few months, if traders post constantly, they will able to get big capital to trades. So, lack or no money does not prevent people to be a forex trader.

Totally agree with Kasual. That is what you are doing here, huh? I am sure a little bit later you will start to promote your broker :D I see your comments in every topic which I am reading. Personally I think, that no matter you are rich or poor, it is equally frustrating to lose money, and equally pleased to earn them. Another thing is that for someone $ 1,000 is one evening at a nice restaurant, and for another - monthly budget. My opinion is that you should never invest or indulge in trade your "last money" and should always have something in stock but still - nothing ventured, nothing gained :cool:

Since there are a lot of poor or at least someone who cannot afford to trade in forex that is why leverage is exist. Can you imagine that you invest your money with around $1000 and with that only you can afford one position for 0.01 lot? That is insane for small retail trader.

Its depends on what kind of trading account you have. If you have a cent account that's already a big amount of money. I do believe that its good to trade in mini or micro account or lite account with just 1,000 dollars.