• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need advice on choosing broker

Hello, I`m newbie on Forex, so I need advice. I was working on my country broker but it is hard to withdraw or deposit money to them, so now I`m looking for new broker which can accept Libert Reserve money, and minimum deposit can start from 20$. Please advice me, cant choose best program so I want to hear professional advice :)

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Hello, I`m newbie on Forex, so I need advice. I was working on my country broker but it is hard to withdraw or deposit money to them, so now I`m looking for new broker which can accept Libert Reserve money, and minimum deposit can start from 20$. Please advice me, cant choose best program so I want to hear professional advice :)

Here you can find Forex brokers that accept LR: Liberty Reserve Forex brokers | Forex brokers that accept Liberty Reserve

Check out each broker I bet there have lot of them satisfy your need. ;)

I hope they can provide more advance search so I can find all qualify brokers with just one click!

I think protraders has done a good job introducing not just one but more than one.I was likewisely looking for such but it is great i already visited the right.i just hope it would be beneficial for me when i kick start my trading.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, but I need reliable broker, which pays, I dont want to be scammed or more... Which brokers you have chosen?

We don't represent scam broker on the site. If the broker is scam it will be marked as SCAM. :)

all brokers above satisfied your need with accepting LR as payment method. What you need next?

is minimum for deposit matter?
Scalping?
Hedging?
Mini/micro lot account?

How about those two: OctaFX Reviews - Forex Brokers Portal and RoboForex Reviews - Forex Brokers Portal

I cannot recommend any brokers since each brokers has its own advance and traders search broker based on what they need.

Yes that is true its not that good to recommend any broker for now what I think here is that just follow the link which is been drop here and you will be good to chose from the trader who you like.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes that is true its not that good to recommend any broker for now what I think here is that just follow the link which is been drop here and you will be good to chose from the trader who you like.

Many brokers who provide a minimum deposit requirement is even less than $ 20, such as instaforex, FBS, and much more. or you can also register for a micro account trading, because min deposit on a micro account is usually relatively small.

Hey. There's a list of brokers on this forum at the forum broker site dedicated to broker discussion. All are legit so you don't need to worry about scams, etc. Anyway, as far as looking for quick and easy withdrawal my broker, profiforex, allows me to withdraw and deposit my money without any hassle. But don't base your descision on that alone though, look for a broker that will suit you and your methods. Maybe you're looking for a broker that allows scalping, hedging, maybe you you a lot of leverage or none at all. There's a lot of things to consider but i wish you find one that suits you.

Instaforex, FBS, Mayzus and few others are good brokers which have their own forums. you can aks on these forums before joining. you may get biased or clear view of how these offers are going to be so. if you ask here, then you may also get generic answer, so you have to try on your own.

Well, those forums are popular enough for their trading contests and offers in the Forex forums. But the decision will depends on the different aspects such as if these are good for their country or allowed and not restricted broker. I might say to see also the reviews which has the credibility.

It is hard to know which is the good brokers but I think if we would make some research then we would be able to find out. But I think it is very important to join different brokers and observed like how to deposit and withdraw the money and what is the spread and what is the kinds of account allowed.

You can easily deposit and withdraw by liberty reserve. many brokers are offering this service for members. UMOFX is one of them . They are regulated and registered with FSPR. Minimum deposit or with draw for Liberty Reserve is only $1 . You can deposit as much money you had and get 20% bonus on deposits.They offer low spread on all major currency pairs.

Theirs so many broker that we can choose right now and theirs a lot of good broker sites that we can join. I just advice that we pick the one that we think is good for us. I know we have different preference so what works for me sometimes will not work for you. So choose your own.

It is just confusing to see so many different kinds brokers of brokers. In the beginning, I would believe that there is no such thing scam brokers. that's why its very much important that you would use the best and very honest brokers. But I think I have joined a very good one

It is hard to know which is the good brokers but I think if we would make some research then we would be able to find out. But I think it is very important to join different brokers and observed like how to deposit and withdraw the money and what is the spread and what is the kinds of account allowed.

This is true. This is what i did before too, i tried different brokers and experienced how they did things. I actually checked out a couple but i chose profiforex, since i was way in to scalping before and they allowed scalping accounts, had really tight spreads and fast execution and it was also my friends broker and he was the one teaching me how to trade so yeah. Lol. it's best if you read reviews btw. look at what people have to say about their brokers before you sign up with one.

Just choose one that you think will give you better services, actually it is hard but if you take some chance to trade in forex with that broker that you will know, or if you don't want, then spend some times to check in other forum some review about brokers, usually it will totally helpful for you to find which broker that suitable for you.

It's not what we think but based on our research and on our experience if there is. It's very important that we will need to have understand their services and not only what we have read who knows it's not accurate or already change or some are hidden or not stated.

Broker selection is very important. Reliable stock trading broker are though who are regulated menace they have their own license number so that we can check they are genuine or not after all we in future we are going to spend lots of money so licensed and regulated is important.

I think we don't pertain here of the stock broker but Forex broker. But anyways, it is still the same market just different means of trading. But in Forex trading side, I would say that it's good that we have done good researching and ask other several traders online for their recommendations.

I think testing the brokers with small money can also going to work. it depends on how the people are doing some different ways there for the time being. I have found that brokers are not that easy to find and you should be concerned about how you manage to do things there.