• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you see people making more profits from Forex in future

A lot has been said about Forex in recent times with so many names branded and associated with it. Some address it as money losing machine, others call it money milking machine. A lot of potential traders are becoming wiser by avoiding that which so many did before that led to their losses and it is acquiring more and more skills to avert such.

Do you still see more people recording losses in the nearest future in this business of foreign exchange?

yes there is no doubt about these even in future forex market expand many times more than present..this market become more and more popular day by day..

Yes, it is obvious that at future many people will follow us and understand the benefits of forex trading. Because as the days are passing, more people are getting introduced to forex trading and its benefits. It will not be a strange thing if we see many institutes teaching forex trading.

Yes, it is obvious that at future many people will follow us and understand the benefits of forex trading. Because as the days are passing, more people are getting introduced to forex trading and its benefits. It will not be a strange thing if we see many institutes teaching forex trading.

Yes, with the way a lot of people are becoming interested in not trading but learning. So many are becoming so inquisitive in learning it first with more thinking less about what people say concerning the profitable nature of it.

Time has very little effect on the outcome of a trade. A wise trader with an effective trading strategy and discipline of mind will make profit now and in the future as well. On the other hand, a trader who gives very little importance to risk mitigation techniques will continue to lose in the future as well. Maturity should come from within and has got nothing to do with time or the market. All experiences convey a lesson and the trader who takes the lesson in the right manner would only succeed.

I think there might be more programs added to forex that will help people earn more like the one you see on Etoro where traders can copy other traders who have good success record so one can make money and do not have to be good at it. I also see more programs like pamm and such. Who knows, you might see something for retirement account in the future even. More managed funds programs. However, I will only join them if they are more profitable than scammy. I think the ratio might stay the same as most have jobs and more will have jobs as the third world country grow so I think people rather not risk in forex but like to make sure money.

I think forex trading is now more popular and that there are now enough programs that would make people learn more faster and devvelop more skill. Unless there are a way in which the rates will be fixed in the sense that when we trade we would be sure of the rates, then yes people will start making money.

I think there might be more programs added to forex that will help people earn more like the one you see on Etoro where traders can copy other traders who have good success record so one can make money and do not have to be good at it. I also see more programs like pamm and such. Who knows, you might see something for retirement account in the future even. More managed funds programs. However, I will only join them if they are more profitable than scammy. I think the ratio might stay the same as most have jobs and more will have jobs as the third world country grow so I think people rather not risk in forex but like to make sure money.

I also think in that direction. I mean, these days, traders don't even need to kill themselves worrying to learn deeper into trade because with copytrading, they are able to trade with another person's brain which gives them more profit. Though I am not an advocate of that as it eludes the trader the chance of knowing how to trade or the skills needed to be called a trader but it helps the trader prevent losses.

Well, when you copy its not saying that you don't know how to trade, or you're lazy, or you just want to copy someone, its just saying that you like maximum profit and you might not be as good as a pro trader. That is all that you're saying, you just want good profit return. I can trade but I'm not as good as someone who has twenty years of experiences right or some millionaire on Etoro who has been trading for the last ten years who make a living out of it and who knows it like the back of his hands. There are some thing in this world where there are others who will be better than you so you can borrow their brain. Nothing is wrong with that if you can make more income. People always hire people who are smarter than them to help them. Certainly, we don't want to pay wages to someone who is slower than us or else we can do the job ourselves.

Rather, that some copy means they do not know how to trade because there are also those who only know the basics but make profits just because they copied. The much I know, it is just a was to make people gain more profit and develop more interest in the business and as it is relatively new, it can still be stopped if they feel it endangers the professionalism of the business.

I see the use of bots more regularly now so in the future there will be more bots for manged funds and pamm and such. I will see such automatic bots program taking more participation in forex in the near future. I still think the best way is to manually trade for yourself as you have a better brain and care for your capital more than any bots or funds managers out there. And you will lessen the scam opp too.

Forex will still remain the way it is even if it is in the future. I don't see what will make people to be making more profit in future because forex will not change by then. Those traders who have refused to learn how to trade now will still not be able to learn very well in the future even though there are so many ways of learning.

Well, since learning material easy to get, no doubt that number of skilled traders will be increase. Moreover, currently brokers make massive promotion which offering free capital to trading. Via bonus posting and trading contest prizes. With such advantages, easy to traders to be profitable. As far as they are patient and persistent in learning.

with the development in technology I think there is a chance for the traders to trade in forex trade and make good amount of money from here in the future since things I s getting improve and not deprive ,so all we need is effort and dedication to succees

The chance to people to be successful widely open. Learning facilities many and even newbies could make profit right away without necessary to take practice and learning by join social trading. Easiness in learning and trading make many traders able to generate high amount of income. As far as traders serious, they can be success in this business.

That is not true there is no way which you can make profit in forex trading without having a good knowledge everything depend upon the level of knowledge which the trader have here in the market the greater your IQ and knowledge the higher your chance to earn from here

yes off cause I hope in the nearest f uture the traders will be able to earn a lot and at the same time
do more good analysis because from what I know you must always be sure that you tried your best
follow the way which things work here if you want to be on the safer side get along with market trend

Forex is no doubt becoming much easier than what it used to be. A trader who starts learning with commitment finds it easier to learn than the way it used to be. That is mainly because a lot of people are now into the business and it means more knowledge on the part of others because they will like to display what they know about Forex too.

Yes it is possible as long as they are trained and knowledgeable about forex trading trading. Forex is indeed a large with great potential to expand.

Success in this business come from traders ability to manage the risk and overcome complexities. Which mean, traders need to educate themselves with necessary knowledge. Nowadays, many learning facilities available which enabling traders to get easiness in learning. Such as mentoring program, free forex school site and of course forex forums. Traders can download many ebook and article too which useful to their knowledge and skills development.